vert fonce SGH - 3 in the city style!!
vert fonce MU
mogano SGH - work
tomato SGH envelope clutch
jaune SGH envelope clutch

they also have a ton of the new bouton d'or, every style
magenta GH in hobo, city, day - everything it looked like

they also have the mini mini compagnon wallet in black and jaune

it seemed as if they had every style and color combo imaginable in ALL accessories :yes: magenta, sky blue, vert thyme, jaune, bouton d'or, black, pine, etc etc etc...

mini comagnon's in pine with GSH and RH
pine MU
black WE with RH - i have no idea what year

they also have the flat wristlet clutch in black and ocean with SGH
(i bought the last vert fonce one!! sorry girls, couldn't stop myself)

they were overflowing in B-bags...

nicole, you must have mad-dashed trying to type the title thread too.....5/33/08?:lol: Sorry, couldn't let that one pass. Did you happen to notice if there were any Black Works w/RH? TIA!

nicole, you must have mad-dashed trying to type the title thread too.....5/33/08?:lol: Sorry, couldn't let that one pass. Did you happen to notice if there were any Black Works w/RH? TIA!

OMG - how embarrassing!! too funny.

^^ now, how did i know you were going to ask that???!!! no, there were not any black works in fact, hardly any black bags at all... the only black bags i saw were the WE and a little first... sorry :sad:

OMG - how embarrassing!! too funny.

^^ now, how did i know you were going to ask that???!!! no, there were not any black works in fact, hardly any black bags at all... the only black bags i saw were the WE and a little first... sorry :sad:

Darn! Thanks anyway, nicole and congrats on your VF purchase!;)

OHHHH - also, they had the vert fonce in a GH PT also...
and they had a black SGH city

a ton of those floral bags, in the city, day and bucket bag - the one with the rope :nogood:

They just brought out all of the fall bags in the last few days. I was there Monday and only s/s 08 bags...and then on Wednesday BAM! f/w 07 came out to play.

I thought at first they brought them all out to put on sale, but they didn't mark down f/w 06 until August last year...so probably not yet.

They just brought out all of the fall bags in the last few days. I was there Monday and only s/s 08 bags...and then on Wednesday BAM! f/w 07 came out to play.

I thought at first they brought them all out to put on sale, but they didn't mark down f/w 06 until August last year...so probably not yet.

^^ the only bags i saw that were going to go on sale this coming tuesday (May 27th) were brown matelasse bags, the combo leather/suede bags with giant hardware and another bag i've never seen before - it was a day-like style with linen :confused1: