Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choos for Pre-Sale at Bergdorf's

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
I took these pics with my camera phone while I was there during lunch today. It's the first day today so I'm sure by tomorrow, there'll be nothing left. They're 40% off, I believe.

Attachments

• img004.jpg
    img004.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 206
  • img005.jpg
    img005.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 169
  • img006.jpg
    img006.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 181
My SA called from Nordies to advise me their pre sale started as well. I had been looking at the Monna in the medium size which was $1795 marked down 40% to $1077. I had to say no. I do like the bag, but I don't love it, nor do i need another black Choo. I have 2 already. It I find it at 50% during the Choo sale....

My SA called from Nordies to advise me their pre sale started as well. I had been looking at the Monna in the medium size which was $1795 marked down 40% to $1077. I had to say no. I do like the bag, but I don't love it, nor do i need another black Choo. I have 2 already. It I find it at 50% during the Choo sale....

jmcadon, I was trying it on today b/c of the sale too! I liked it somewhat but didn't love it at all either. I desperately want to love another choo bag but I just don't :rolleyes:

jmcadon, I was trying it on today b/c of the sale too! I liked it somewhat but didn't love it at all either. I desperately want to love another choo bag but I just don't :rolleyes:
I love the style, just not the color. I may wait for the purple color that Lionlaw got in that Hot Mahala. If you are not loving Choo, this is probably not the forum to advertise that :P

btw, i went back today and there was a black mahala available for pre-sale. reserved it for 40% off...no more stalking ebay for an authentic one. i believe there are a few left. call before they're gone!

btw, i went back today and there was a black mahala available for pre-sale. reserved it for 40% off...no more stalking ebay for an authentic one. i believe there are a few left. call before they're gone!
Get out :wtf: the black is on SALE???? I thought black would be classic and never make it to the sale. If you don't mind me asking, is it $1975 and then 40% off that?

Get out :wtf: the black is on SALE???? I thought black would be classic and never make it to the sale. If you don't mind me asking, is it $1975 and then 40% off that?

yes, it is. and if they ship it to you, i believe they don't charge tax...but dont quote me on that since i always pick mine up in person.

yes, it is. and if they ship it to you, i believe they don't charge tax...but dont quote me on that since i always pick mine up in person.
Thank you for your reply randr21. I called BG handbag department and they said it wasn't on sale. I'm glad you were able to score one. Congrats and thanks again for trying to help us.

ok, i have a dilemma. i just picked up the black mahala, but instead of the 40% off mentioned by the sa, it was only 30%. should i still keep it or wait for it to perhaps go on sale at another dept store or boutique? also, i saw some lovely mahalas (red and purple) on ebay that have been authenticated by fellower tpfers.

another consideration is that jc prices may be going up? any advice?