Thanks to mm16's PCE, I saved $$$ buying these...

theFlip#2

new with tags
O.G.
Jun 21, 2007
mm16 was kind enough to offer her PCE card to the first person to reply to her thread, and that was me, Yeh!

I was able to save big buying a Winter White Francine Satchel, Teal Leather Gigi Tote and Magenta Hamptons Slim Wallet, and I'm in L:heart:ve with everything!

I'd been eyeing the Francine since the last PCE when she wasn't eligible, and was delighted that she was still available this time. After buying my Teal Legacy Zip Around Wallet and falling in love with the color, I decided to go for the Gigi Leather Tote. Several years ago I decided to cut back on accessories, but I still can't resist a gorgeous wallet! I also have this Hamptons style in Geranium, Green and Zebra Haircalf, L:heart:ve them all!

Here are my new additions...

Attachments

• IMGP1066tPF.jpg
    IMGP1066tPF.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 402
  • IMGP1070tPF.jpg
    IMGP1070tPF.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 174
  • IMGP1072tPF.jpg
    IMGP1072tPF.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 128
Beautiful!! Everything is stunning. You said you also have the teal legacy zip around wallet? Do you mind posting pics of this wallet? I saw it on the website but my coach store didn't have any on the floor for me to see IRL. Thanks!

Beautiful!! Everything is stunning. You said you also have the teal legacy zip around wallet? Do you mind posting pics of this wallet? I saw it on the website but my coach store didn't have any on the floor for me to see IRL. Thanks!
Here are my Legacy Zip Arounds in Teal & Camel...

Attachments

• IMGP1012tPF.jpg
    IMGP1012tPF.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMGP1014tPF.jpg
    IMGP1014tPF.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMGP1016tPF.jpg
    IMGP1016tPF.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 43
WOW!! Great deals!!!! I am still unsure about my purple francine. I need to decide if I will keep her or not. I am so worried it won't match what I am wearing.
I haven't worn my Francine yet, but I probably will this weekend.

I think once you wear yours for the first time, you'll see how well the Purple does go with most everything. Personally, I'm not a fan of purple in general, but I have seen that color IRL and it's gorgeous. I choose white because I wanted a patent color that I felt would stand the test of time, for me.

Select an outfit, and wear her around the house to get comfortable. You obviously love the color, so go for it!:tup:

attachment.php

excellet purchases! I thought i didn't like the francine but i think i was kidding myself. and your teal gigi is so yummy you are making me so jealous right now! lovely purchase :tup::tup:

excellet purchases! I thought i didn't like the francine but i think i was kidding myself. and your teal gigi is so yummy you are making me so jealous right now! lovely purchase :tup::tup:
I talked myself out of buying Francine when she was first released because I'd just purchased the Luci in Walnut, and they're the same silhouettes. But I've since caved, and I don't regret it...

Nice things especially the teal gigi!! I am so partial to it because that's what I wanted very bad but didn't have a pce card. You're the first tPFer to get the teal gigi that I know of and to post a picture here. Be sure to post a close up pic of just your gigi under the gigi lover's thread and perhaps the coach reference thread under legacy if you have time. I go there and love to compare/drool.