Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

i thought 16 was the smallest.

i have been sized for this bracelet twice now. once told a 16 (on 5th avenue) and once... after i lost weight.. no less. told a 17 (in the short hills mall, NJ). so, i am not sure what i am now.

For white gold, I prefer it with diamonds as it elevates the bracelet. White gold tends to look like steel, so a splash of diamonds makes it look more precious.

Now that I have my WG half diamonds, I am thinking of getting a second love bracelet in Yellow Gold no diamonds. YG is flashy enough IMO, so I don't need the diamonds here!

On pricing, I noted that cartier boutiques in certain countries retail WG and YG at the same price, whilst others retail WG at a higher price than YG. So it appears that there is no worldwide consistent policy on this as far as I know.

I too was told that Size 16 is the smallest.

I love the rose gold. I have had one for years and it is the perfect color. It is not a bright rose gold, more discreet. All of my jewelry is platinum or white gold and I did not want the braclet to blend in with my other jewelry do to the significance behind it (LOVE). As for white gold, you will need Rhodium treatment over time therefore you will have to remove the bracelet and send it to Cartier . . . and that was never an option

For white gold, I prefer it with diamonds as it elevates the bracelet. White gold tends to look like steel, so a splash of diamonds makes it look more precious.

Now that I have my WG half diamonds, I am thinking of getting a second love bracelet in Yellow Gold no diamonds. YG is flashy enough IMO, so I don't need the diamonds here!

On pricing, I noted that cartier boutiques in certain countries retail WG and YG at the same price, whilst others retail WG at a higher price than YG. So it appears that there is no worldwide consistent policy on this as far as I know.

I too was told that Size 16 is the smallest.

In general Cartier W/G prices are higher that Y/G ( At least it is here in Southern California), There are 2 size 15 LOVE bracelets avail at my local Cartier Boutique right now- so perhaps they were special order- don't know, but they are avail. You can also special order size 14:smile:

Hi thegraceful1, thanks for enlightening us! Sob..... Size 15 would have fit me better. As it is, Size 16 bracelet slides up and down my forearm quite a bit, and it can also go round and round my wrist!

thegraceful1 - you always have the right answers for all Qs related to LOVE collection. Wow! This is def be my next list after LOVE necklace!
If all my jewels are WG or platinum, do you think rose gold LOVE bracelet is too overpowering/ look odd on me...?? Or should i opt for WG too...??

Hi thegraceful1, thanks for enlightening us! Sob..... Size 15 would have fit me better. As it is, Size 16 bracelet slides up and down my forearm quite a bit, and it can also go round and round my wrist!
Minda- I have the same problem, I have the size 17 and it just slides up and down and almost around my wrist (because the bracelet is not round but oval) I should had ordered the 16 instead:shrugs: but oh well..it's too late now.

thegraceful1 - you always have the right answers for all Qs related to LOVE collection. Wow! This is def be my next list after LOVE necklace!
If all my jewels are WG or platinum, do you think rose gold LOVE bracelet is too overpowering/ look odd on me...?? Or should i opt for WG too...??
sally-hehehe:smile: can you tell I love the LOVE collection??, I own alot of their pieces so if anyone has a question, I love to help., and with that said.. I have the yellow gold because the yellow gold is very stand out/noticeable and I mostly wear 18k yellow gold, and that's exactly what I like...their rose gold is very beautiful..like a soft rose blush wine kind of color, and the white gold is well.. white gold, you should get the color of gold that you love and mostly wear, and hey.. for $3600 you'll NEED to make sure you will love/enjoy it for a long time:yes:

sally-hehehe:smile: can you tell I love the LOVE collection??, I own alot of their pieces so if anyone has a question, I love to help., and with that said.. I have the yellow gold because the yellow gold is very stand out/noticeable and I mostly wear 18k yellow gold, and that's exactly what I like...their rose gold is very beautiful..like a soft rose blush wine kind of color, and the white gold is well.. white gold, you should get the color of gold that you love and mostly wear, and hey.. for $3600 you'll NEED to make sure you will love/enjoy it for a long time:yes:[/quote]

thegraceful1- OMG! You're the Queen of LOVE collection! :tup:
There's something special about rose gold cartier.
For $3600, will it be the plain one or with diamonds...???

Thanks so much for your kind advice. I'm expecting my LOVE bracelet somewhere in mid July, the SA told me it would take roughly 1 months plus to get the new stock from Paris. :yahoo:

Hi sally_s go for the rose gold! Personally, I think rose gold goes well with WG/platinum.

I love the love bracelet so much, I am thinking of getting a second one!

Hi Minda, thanks for your suggestion... yeah I was thinking the same... I should go for the rose gold this time.
I really love to see your WG with diamonds, can you post pics pleaaaaseee :drool:

Last edited: