Beware of Ebay Scammers!!! - Read more here.....

Ashley79

May 21, 2008
Watch how the Ebay Scammers got pawned in the video on the blog.:woohoo:

http://ebayedscams.blogspot.com/

There are a couple of Ebay Scammers being shamed live on the Videos.There is one video on a Baseball Card Scammer on Ebay. Beware of Ebay Scammers which sell you Picture of items instead of the real items.:cursing:

So Anyone got bad experiences on Ebay to share?

It truly makes my blood boil to see the smirk on the 1st scammer's face, when the judge is ripping her a new one...I don't whole-heartedly believe in physical violence, but I just want to smack the smile off her face! :cursing: *aarrrgghhh*

Unbelievable--selling photos of cell phones for over $200! Truly, an absolute idiot to think she could get away with it. A scammer with no shame. Go, Judge Judy! I feel sorry for those 3 kids who are going to be raised by 2 morons for parents.

Judge Judy is great!

I can't believe this stupid biatch tried to tell a "PHOTO" only. I cant do anything but shake my head at that.

Last edited:
Watch how the Ebay Scammers got pawned in the video on the blog.:woohoo:

http://ebayedscams.blogspot.com/

There are a couple of Ebay Scammers being shamed live on the Videos.There is one video on a Baseball Card Scammer on Ebay. Beware of Ebay Scammers which sell you Picture of items instead of the real items.:cursing:

So Anyone got bad experiences on Ebay to share?

Girl, look around this sh*tbay forum. There aren't enough days in the year to voice all of our bad experiences!!!:nogood:

Girl, look around this sh*tbay forum. There aren't enough days in the year to voice all of our bad experiences!!!:nogood:

So true, this forum have enough scary stories to make a person think twice about buying or selling on ebay. Thankfully I have enough nice buyers to offset the bad ones ... for now.

I just watched the lat video (the cell phone one?) it's still there.
And it MADE MY DAY - I freaking LOVE Judge Judy - she went OFF on that crazy woman! YAY