Black, light beige & bordeaux Patent bags coming to Saks for pre fall

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
hey gals!
just FYI, i spoke with Damian from Saks,PA this morning and they will be getting the black, light beige, bordeaux patent flap in the medium/ large size and the jumbo in black and light beige!
I'm on the wait list for the bordeaux in medium already! yay!:yahoo:

PM me if u want his number!

hey goingindebt & misstrashe - unfortunately according to Damian, Saks buyers did not order the bordeaux patent in Jumbo only in light beige and black :sad:

also, i dont think they will be getting the purple lambskin but I kwno they will have the dark red lambskin..hope that helps!

hey goingindebt & misstrashe - unfortunately according to Damian, Saks buyers did not order the bordeaux patent in Jumbo only in light beige and black :sad:

also, i dont think they will be getting the purple lambskin but I kwno they will have the dark red lambskin..hope that helps!

thanks for the reply. ugggh i'm so bummed. but, last week i went to BG and saw the black patent there. it was TO DIE FOR. most likely going for that. but the bordeauz patent is gorg too. ugggh decisions.

Thanks for the info Mina, arrgghhh, why did Saks not order these two colors?! I never understand what the heck the buyers are thinking sometimes? Why would they skip on such popular colors :cursing:!

And NM most likely won't carry them either, since they seem to purchase such limited colors, mostly the neutrals. And they get their info soooo late in the season compared to the boutiques. Maybe its a conspiracy, jk.

Lucky I didn't wait for Saks to buy the Jumbo bordeaux patent or i'd be SOL. ;)

thanks for the reply. ugggh i'm so bummed. but, last week i went to BG and saw the black patent there. it was TO DIE FOR. most likely going for that. but the bordeauz patent is gorg too. ugggh decisions.

yeah they only have the bordeaux in medium which I'm getting :smile: hehe

most likely, I will be getting the light beige jumbo though i hope it will match my nude yoyos! hehe

cant want to see pics of ur black patent! Chanel does BEAUTIFUL patent!

Thanks for the info Mina, arrgghhh, why did Saks not order these two colors?! I never understand what the heck the buyers are thinking sometimes? Why would they skip on such popular colors :cursing:!

And NM most likely won't carry them either, since they seem to purchase such limited colors, mostly the neutrals. And they get their info soooo late in the season compared to the boutiques. Maybe its a conspiracy, jk.

Lucky I didn't wait for Saks to buy the Jumbo bordeaux patent or i'd be SOL. ;)

hehe...congrats on ur jumbo! I really dont know why they skip the popular colours sigh..
luckily i dont carry that much stuff so I can still get the bordeaux medium hehe

:heart: