Burberry Sale

I received a Burberry flyer in the mail earlier this week that said the sale starts tomorrow and is 30-40% off.

However, Nordstroms is having a pre-sale so talk to your SA. I bought a brook quilted leather hobo for $509 marked down from $850. :tup: The sale actually starts on Friday but I'm sure by then all the good stuff will be gone.

I called my local Burberry earlier today to see if Novacheck totes would be part of the sale, and the guy said no, but he said they would have a lot of accessories on sale. I am going to try and check it out in the next couple of days.

I called one of my local Nordstroms about their designer sale and asked what would be on sale and the lady said some of the gold quilted bags and the only novacheck was the patchwork novacheck. I am also going to try and check this out in person.

I'll report back what I find.

^I think inventory varies at each Nordstrom. The purse I got was a black leather hobo.

There isn't a link to the sale on Burberry's website. You can reach it from the Sale tab. I'm not finding much - wasn't marked down as much as I hoped. They do have some shoes that have a decent mark down but so far looks like the private sale online that they had a week or two ago had better discounts.

Burberry stores in Malaysia on sale this whole week. Beatons & Manors going 50% off retail price, hobo and the ones with studs are going at 30% off. Wallets and shirts are also on sale. Here's my purchase all at 50% off retail price:

1 x large black leather Manor
1 x mini cream leather Manor
2 x classic polo t-shirts