Chanel prices in Thailand

raelene

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me with prices as well as stock of chanel bags in thailand. is it worth buying there im from Australia so we dont have a big range here. Whats the prices like for a large and jumbo classic bag and the GST? Thanks

Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me with prices as well as stock of chanel bags in thailand. is it worth buying there im from Australia so we dont have a big range here. Whats the prices like for a large and jumbo classic bag and the GST? Thanks
I heard from friend that Jumbo classic is about 110,000 Baht ( 32.5 Baht=1 dollar ).
Hope this help..

Yeah that's expensive, but raelene, go check out how much you can get refunded for tax as a visitor. I know that after tax refund, its cheaper for us in Singapore to buy from BKK. The Jumbo in caviar cost 4450 SGD which is 3,263 USD according to xe.com. Ouch!

If I remmber it right.....
Jumbo lambskin is 109,000 bahts and caviar is 103,000, in the city. At airport Chanel shop, it's 97,200 and 86,900 respectively. So I would say the price is more expensive than US and Europe, but not sure about Australia.

Yeah that's expensive, but raelene, go check out how much you can get refunded for tax as a visitor. I know that after tax refund, its cheaper for us in Singapore to buy from BKK. The Jumbo in caviar cost 4450 SGD which is 3,263 USD according to xe.com. Ouch!

Tax refund in Thailand would be 7%

the stocks are quite limited too but i'm not sure how it compares with AUS

good luck and have fun shopping in bkk :smile: (best if you buy local stuff i guess - those will def. be very very cheap)

Most of the luxury goods in Thailand have been marked up. Even with tax refund, it's still cheaper in the US. You can also buy luxury goods at the airport duty free shops but they're not that much cheaper.

Luxury goods are more expensive in Thailand due to import duty. Prices at Chanel in the airport has better price. Their classic Jumbo Caviar is about the same or just a bit higher than in US. The ballet flats are actually cheaper than US. Limited selection thought, and even more limited on-sale items.