You know you are addicted to Rm bags when you.......

when you see a picture of a bag you already have online which causes you to take that same bag out of it's dust bag and touching, carressing, and reminding yourself of how lucky you are to have that bag. :shame:

Case in point: Browsing LunaBoston.com, seeing the Ocean Nikki, reading it's description, Going back into your room, and caressing the leather like it's your lover, and thinking to yourself if your boyfriend would mind if it slept in the bed with the two of you tonigh... :shame:

Not that I really would do that of course... :nuts:

Just 3, for a 2 week trip....ummmmm....and 7 pairs of shoes.... ok maybe the shoes are involved a little bit (but they ar all tiny pump/sandals!)....and the bridesmaids dress....68 lbs....ummmm....is there a guilty face emoticon? Ok I'll just have to use this one :shame:

^^^ dee, i totally went to lunaboston to read the description they wrote about my ocean nikki and fuschia matinee. then i sat on my bed and touched the bags for about 20 minutes....

haha no i didn't but right after i read that i went to lunaboston and checked it out! i never noticed that feature before.

another thing i do is go to the RM site every day and look and see if new press has been added and i look through all the celeb girl photos almost daily also....

when you see a picture of a bag you already have online which causes you to take that same bag out of it's dust bag and touching, carressing, and reminding yourself of how lucky you are to have that bag. :shame:

Case in point: Browsing LunaBoston.com, seeing the Ocean Nikki, reading it's description, Going back into your room, and caressing the leather like it's your lover, and thinking to yourself if your boyfriend would mind if it slept in the bed with the two of you tonigh... :shame:

Not that I really would do that of course... :nuts:

Damn StraighT! LOL i so know that you do this!! I've caught you:P