Dior Makeup!

imgg

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
Since I am on a purse ban until I furnish my new house, I decided to splurge on Dior makeup and I love it! I can't believe I spent $600.00 on makeup though. Anyway, their spray on foundation and bronzer are the best! And I love their eye shadow colors and lip colors. Very glamorous. Works much better with my coloring than Chanel makeup. Anyone else out there who loves Dior? If so what is your favorite product. I am so addicted!

I love their eyeshadow quints... I've recently started exploring Dior (which is a bad thing), and boy have I been missing out. They have alot of great products.

I love love Dior make up, especially the eyeshadow sets and Diorshow mascara! and all those limited edition lip glosses, i attach them to my bags :heart:

I looooove their eyeshadow sets, especially their new metallics. They last all day too. Have you tried the blackout mascara? Its suppose to be better than Show. It's awesome. I never get excited over makeup, but I am loving Dior right now!

My whole makeup bag is Dior.... I will never turn back.

I have always wanted to use the spray foundation but never have!! Is it easy to apply? I use ICON and DIOR FOREVER... depending on what I am doing....

You MUST go to www.strawberrynet.com for discounted Dior products. I have ordered form them for years... they have geuine discounts and you do not have to pay for shipping. Go have a looky...

I do not really like the blackout mascara (although it is mant to be "30% blacker than Diorshow...). Don't you find it hard to get off at the end of the day!? I love how it looks but gave up on it after a while.... Ihave to use so many wipes to get it all off....

I jump between ultimate eyes and diorshow....

I don't like Dior's most products except those for the eyes (eye shadows, skinflash, and mascara). I especially hate Dior's foundations and most things for the face. The colour selection is poor and the long-lasting products are extremely hard to remove. And since I cannot remove them even after like 3 times washing my face with every type of cleanser I have, I end up getting zits on my face for not properly cleaning out my pores.
Oh, their Addict lipglosses have an extremely unpleasant fatty, petroleum taste. Also, the glosses called Dior Kiss (?) have a LOT sparkles in them... which I'm personally not very fond of.
Perfumes are just okay. The best I like is Pure Poison.