No dustbag...was it supposed to have one?

digby723

Back to reality
May 2, 2006
I bite the bullet before I left on vacation and purchased (this exact one: http://diabro.net/images/m373000_1sz_33016_01.jpg) from Barneys. And I'm totally in LOVE with it, but, it didn't come with a dustbag. :confused1: Was it supposed to? Should I call and ask for one? I know I could use one I have lying around the house, but, if I bought something from a brand, I want it to have THAT branded dustbag, kwim? I'm going to post pics of this later, but, for right now, I have to unpack and clean up from my vacation LOL! Thanks ladies!!

just confirming: all my mbmj bags have dustbags but the wallets don't. i did once buy an older mbmj wristlet from ebay and it came with a plastic dustbag though. (tbh it was pretty hard to use though. stiff plastic and the top didn't cinch up well. plus, isn't it bad to put leather in a non-breathing plastic bag???)

just confirming: all my mbmj bags have dustbags but the wallets don't. i did once buy an older mbmj wristlet from ebay and it came with a plastic dustbag though. (tbh it was pretty hard to use though. stiff plastic and the top didn't cinch up well. plus, isn't it bad to put leather in a non-breathing plastic bag???)

YES b/c plastic traps in moisture which is harmful to the quality of the leather. THis is the same reason why you should not keep your dry cleaned garments in the plastic bag.