Get Ready For Nordies Sale....

raider69

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
I just was checking out Nordies and saw under the "Sale" section, they have alot of bags listed. I am assuming it is for this Wednesday, although, no price reductions are posted yet. Bulleye's exeter here I come! I was so hoping for the newcastle in rainforest... but maybe they are not done yet, since they have 2 more days to list bags for sale!!!!:yahoo:

Some of the stuff is marked down. Some clothes and I noticed the WL Rowington is $296. I tried to go through my account history to look up my BE Exter so I could get the item number for hopefully a price adjustment on Wednesday and it's not listed!!! Everything else is there except for that bag, I'm so confused right now.

the Bullseye Exeter is listed - when you click on it, the sale price will show:
Sale price is $329.00. I've noticed this with a few bags - the sale price is only visible when you click to view the bag.

Go get 'em ladies! :nuts:

oh my.. this is what i've been waiting for.. :nuts:
anyone hears any news for the in store one? it's monday.. lol.. i'm particularly interested in the jacquard collection.. mushroom?

anyone hears any news for the in store one? it's monday.. lol.. i'm particularly interested in the jacquard collection.. mushroom?

I haven't. I'll have mixed emotions if the Black/Natural isn't on sale in the Jacquard. I've had my eye on that Jolie for quite some time, but I'll be damned to hell if I'm going to pay full price. :Push:

I think the Mushroom is the only new jacquard going on sale, but if you are interested in it I'm pretty sure you can get any bag in that print on sale (that is what my SA told me). If you want it, go ahead and call your local store to presale today.

I think the Mushroom is the only new jacquard going on sale, but if you are interested in it I'm pretty sure you can get any bag in that print on sale (that is what my SA told me). If you want it, go ahead and call your local store to presale today.

See now that made me happy...and sad....all at the same time. :roflmfao:

the Bullseye Exeter is listed - when you click on it, the sale price will show:
Sale price is $329.00. I've noticed this with a few bags - the sale price is only visible when you click to view the bag.

Go get 'em ladies! :nuts:

Thanks for letting me know! It's like having Christmas before everyone else does. :yahoo:Just bought my Bullseye Westfield shopper! Now to get it by my husband....just kidding, he will just laugh and roll his eyes. He's pretty patient with my addiction!

I ordered the BE Montego. It was a toss-up between the Mandeville and the Montego. I had the BE Mandeville and I returned it because I knew it would go on sale. And I don't have a Montego yet, so I thought I would try this shape.

I did go by the store Saturday and my favorite SA said she was getting the list today, however, they were limited to what stock they had on hand, which is:

LOTS of Leopard
some of the nylon bags
some jacquard
only one BE - the Wilbury
some Love collection

So she told me she would call me if they got a shipment before the sale, but if I didn't hear from her to go ahead and order my BE Montego online. I am going to go in to the store Wed. morning and see if I can root out a red Asti or Capri.

Last edited:
I need help..What should I buy! I want somethings BAD!
there is juicy stuff for cheap and some lamb shoes, bags..help! I just dont want to be buying stuff just to buy!

Nothing. :sad: Between bf's upcoming surgery, the buying/selling I've done lately, and the new laptop we unexpectedly had to buy this weekend I am all tapped out. No biggie though...I'm sure I can score a green Hopewell later on in the year. That's what I really want anyways. I'll just sit back and drool all over the stuff you guys get!

somebody tell me what your getting!

i hear you knaz...i am getting a darn 5000.00 fence built which will drain me so i need to STOP while i am ahead. the storm blew it down!