Which bag to keep? help

guccidiva

Feb 10, 2007
One on the left is Burberry and one on the right is Celine. Burberry is a little off-white and Celine is perfect white. Burberry is more expensive and has more bells and whistles while Celine is simple yet elegant, imo. Burberry is made in Italy, Celine - in france. I can't decide which one to keep. Help!~

If you're a long term handbag holder, I vote for the Celine.
I think the Burberry might look 'dated' after a few years.
...but then .. white .. are you good at keeping the ball point pens away??

If you're a long term handbag holder, I vote for the Celine.
I think the Burberry might look 'dated' after a few years.
...but then .. white .. are you good at keeping the ball point pens away??

LOL, I don't carry pens but I am worried about things like color transfer and such... I guess, should I just chuck them both? :rolleyes:

Why do you think that Burberry will look dated? Celine does seem to have that timeless look but is it just b/c it's so simple it almost lacks design?

I like them both, but would probably go for the Celine. It's very classy and casual. A gorgeous bag. The Burberry is pretty as well, but in the summer, sometimes those off-white or bone colored bags tend to look dirty IMO.

Both nice bags, but I marginally prefer the Celine (I like casual, soft-looking bags), personally; although, I think I prefer the Burberry's colour and the way the handles are attached to the body.

Shame you can't merge the two! :lol:

Last edited:
I'd get rid of them both and invest in a Bbag. But that's just me. :P
Out of the 2 I'd go with the Burberry. The Celine is just too plain. Could pass as any unbranded bag.

Last edited:
I like the minimalist look of the Celine. I feel like the Burberry has too much going on for the summer and I'm not fond of off-white. However, the Burberry name is more well known with non-fashionistas and they are both gorgeous bags.