Can anyone tell me about Koodos.com?

I just found this website who sells tons of handbags and clothes from big names. I am not sure if the stuffs it sells are al authentic, though it claims so. I am amazed to find that a Balenciaga shirt is sold for only £19.99. I am wondering if it is authentic? Have anyone had experience with them?

In the current climate of checking every single etailer, could anyone tell me whether koodos (funnily enough, it sounds exactly like elbow in Spanish) is to be trusted? Thank you!

I bought a Paddingon in the Private Sale last week (£499 down from £920) and have bought a few things in the past - I signed up to their emails coz they sell out really fast.

Have had absolutely no problems and all the stuff I've bought is legit'. I'm hooked! Postage seems really fast too, most things arrive next day or at most 2 days:heart:

thanks Amanda, you can also get discount codes off various voucher sites..
ie if you type in DISCOUNT at the mo, you get a further 10% off.
Will look to use them then, thanks

Absolutely authentic!! Great site

Hi Mooks,

Took your advice and bought a 'Gucci' bag form Koodos.com
I was upset when it arrived, as the quality was poor. I took it to
Gucci head office and they confirmed it was a fake and they even showed me their original bag to compare it to.
There were to many differences for it to be real.
I was very upset with Koodos, so I sent it back to them and got a refund. :tdown: