Nordies Half Yearly 5/21 Post Leads

My SA said call Monday 5-19-08. They had a meeting today and still didn't find out exactly what will be on sale.

I will stop by this weekend though and talk to the handbags manager, and post if I find out anything!

Last edited:
Yesterday i went to nordies and i asked the sa if she knew what would be on sale, l.a.m.b wise, she said they don't know till the night before. That they get a shipment of sale items then. Hmmm... idk... i'm thinking the mgr at least has to know something before hand.

Yesterday i went to nordies and i asked the sa if she knew what would be on sale, l.a.m.b wise, she said they don't know till the night before. That they get a shipment of sale items then. Hmmm... idk... i'm thinking the mgr at least has to know something before hand.

I still say those b*tches rathole certain things before they even hit the floor. :Push:

Twice a year, May and November, Nordstrom has a huge sale for women and children. (twice a year in June and December for men, but who really pays attention to THAT one...LOL). Handbags, clothing, shoes, you name it is marked way down and there is a mad rush on the first day to get the best items. I am a brand new L.A.M.B. addict, but very familiar with the half-yearly sale! :tup:

Twice a year, May and November, Nordstrom has a huge sale for women and children. (twice a year in June and December for men, but who really pays attention to THAT one...LOL). Handbags, clothing, shoes, you name it is marked way down and there is a mad rush on the first day to get the best items. I am a brand new L.A.M.B. addict, but very familiar with the half-yearly sale! :tup:
:roflmfao: