what bag next?

mama0306

Sep 26, 2007
I'm trying to decide what bag to get next. My outlet has med chocolate carly (which I wanted forever before I saw Ali) for 263 and the lg for 303.20. Another bag I'm considering is a pleated ergo satchel. I need a good everyday bag. I'm almost tempted to get another Ali because I loved her so much but I hate the leather splitting. Any other suggestions? I think I really want a leather bag but choco carly is so pretty too! I even thought about med lily but seems like everyone is returning her.

The only suggestion I would give is the Carly's would be about that price on PCE which is apparently in the next few days, so you might want to get one then, or get something that is a really great deal at the outlet or pce that you can't get again. Wish I could help, I totally hear you on the Ali/Carly thing. GL! :tup:

WOW, that's a tough one. I have a choco carly in lg. and I LOVE it....so I could be a bit biased...but on the other hand, if you have pce, it might be good to get a more expensive bag like the Ali while you have pce and can get it for a good price. I'm thinking you could always get a choco Carly...and it's not nearly as expensive as Ali. HTH!

Yeah - cards are being mailed - starts I think the 17th -check out the PCE subforum.

thanks! Its funny...I was at Coach yesterday and was talking about a bag I loved but I think I'll wait till PCE. Then I said "its probably coming up in June sometime, right?" They nervously say "oh...maybe....just start watching out for it" . So funny how they try and keep it a big secret.

Does PCE exclude anything? Because I thought I saw someone post it excludes the pleated ergo's and that's really the only thing I'm really interested in.

When will the new stuff come out? Any clue what it might be?

Does PCE exclude anything? Because I thought I saw someone post it excludes the pleated ergo's and that's really the only thing I'm really interested in.

Yeah a few people have posted the pleated ergo line is excluded. I saw someone post in another thread the 5/22 floorset is the new patchwork.

And btw, I'm a little biased, but I say go for the chocolate sig Carly :love:

Yes the choco siggy carly(which would be cheaper with PCE).

I'm not a huge fan of patchwork. I'm really wanting a leather bag or a carly. Something year round everyday. Guess ill check the boutique tonight or tomorrow.

It does exclude the pleated ergo's and the new floorset. You could still get your carly and a few accessories to decorate her with.