A win at the outlet, and on ebay!

bunnymasseuse

BunniesN'DaSun
O.G.
May 8, 2008
So my BH was in Chicago this week for work and wasn't far from the Outlets near Naperville, IL . I had asked him if he knew if any were close as there are still some items I'm sure are at some remote outlets, just none close to me at the moment.

He mentioned there wasn't one to far away, and he'd be willing to go if I gave him an idea of what I wanted him to look for (since he's not fluent in Coach speak nor does he know the names/styles/etc). I fired off an email, including a list and included some pictures to guide him along as to the shape/size of what I had listed. He made sure he could see it on his phone when he went.

I got a call yesterday evening and he had found the outlets and the store, and was starting his shopping. Like I've seen here locally, much of the Bleecker and Tattersall items I'm largely interested in had already been swooped up by other shoppers (items that I had seen locally, been indecisive on and then obviously it was gone the next time I went back).

He found a SA who he detailed what I was telling on the phone to her, displayed the pictures I had emailed on his phone, and got me some nice items (or so he says) as I've only gotten 2 picture tidbits of his purchases.

On a side note, python has apparently become my new 'obsession' and landed myself a nice Python Lipstick Case w/ Mirror for a mere 80$ (S&H more of course) on eBAY!

Two scores yesterday, and still the thrill of opening up the outlet purchases when BH comes back on Thurs eve! Can't wait to see all of these in person and put 'em to use!!

Here's the pics I've got so far:
3b90_1.JPG

Attachments

• brtanwal.jpg
    brtanwal.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 38
  • greencosm.jpg
    greencosm.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 47
On a side note, python has apparently become my new 'obsession' and landed myself a nice Python Lipstick Case w/ Mirror for a mere 80$ (S&H more of course) on eBAY!

Here's the pics I've got so far:
3b90_1.JPG

Ah, you snagged that cute little case - I was debating on it - the seller was really nice, but I was really looking for something large enough for my small digital camera so I didn't get it -congrats - it's really cute! I love python, but we don't get it in the stores in CA so I can only find it on Ebay or when I travel. Enjoy that - it's adorable!

Ah, you snagged that cute little case - I was debating on it - the seller was really nice, but I was really looking for something large enough for my small digital camera so I didn't get it -congrats - it's really cute! I love python, but we don't get it in the stores in CA so I can only find it on Ebay or when I travel. Enjoy that - it's adorable!

Honestly I didn't think i'd be able to talk them down to the price I paid, but hey, there's another left, get it now! :smile: But no, the seller and I haven't made much communication, but feedback was good, and had not worry of issues at this time.:shame:

It would have been nice if it had held a camera, but sometimes I feel like i pass up too many of those hard to find things, and by the time I realize I should have it's already gone! I figure now if I see it, and I haven't seen it before, and others haven't (or it hasn't been available but rare times and bought quickly) then it's time to make the purchase.:shrugs: