Doesnt Anyone Like PRORSUM???

ellyhime

Apr 11, 2008
Hey there guys, so far ive read alot of messages about the London Collection or Blue Label, Black Label etc etc but noone has ever mentioned anything about the Prorsum Collection!! :sad: I LOVE IT!! Christian Bailey have done a great job i reckon...alot of thought put into the collection and not to mention the WORK!! so i think the prorsum collection deserves some 'shallow obsessing' and appreciation!! heheh

Just wondering your thoughts about it...

Hey there guys, so far ive read alot of messages about the London Collection or Blue Label, Black Label etc etc but noone has ever mentioned anything about the Prorsum Collection!! :sad: I LOVE IT!! Christian Bailey have done a great job i reckon...alot of thought put into the collection and not to mention the WORK!! so i think the prorsum collection deserves some 'shallow obsessing' and appreciation!! heheh

Just wondering your thoughts about it...

I LOVE the Prorsum line. Just can't always afford it. LOL. I only have 3 Prorsum items. Regular Burberry line I've got much much too many. I should get rid of a couple of the regular ones and get another Prorsum one. ;)