30 Speedy in place of 25?

Starfallen

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
Hi again!
I have a 30 Damier Speedy. And a 25. I just sold my Azur 25. Now I am torn about what to do with my damier 25...is it silly to have a 25 and 30 in the same print ...should I get the 30 in Azur?

Hi again!
I have a 30 Damier Speedy. And a 25. I just sold my Azur 25. Now I am torn about what to do with my damier 25...is it silly to have a 25 and 30 in the same print ...should I get the 30 in Azur?

So okay, let's see.....pursesnpeaches - you have:
1) Damier Speedy Ebene 30
2) Damier Speedy Ebene 25

and you want the Damier Speedy in Azur 30, correct? :sweatdrop: Are you selling another one? I'm kind of confused.....:confused1:
If that's the case, then I think the Azur would be perfect compliment to your speedy collection. However, inasfar as having two sizes in the same print, there are those here that have THREE sizes in the same print. If you'll use them for different purposes then fine, but I do think you should shake it up a bit! :okay:

I agree that if you like the 30 size then the damier azur 30 would be a great addition and a great summer bag. I am assuming you will sell your damier ebene 25.

So okay, let's see.....pursesnpeaches - you have:
1) Damier Speedy Ebene 30
2) Damier Speedy Ebene 25

and you want the Damier Speedy in Azur 30, correct? :sweatdrop: Are you selling another one? I'm kind of confused.....:confused1:
If that's the case, then I think the Azur would be perfect compliment to your speedy collection. However, inasfar as having two sizes in the same print, there are those here that have THREE sizes in the same print. If you'll use them for different purposes then fine, but I do think you should shake it up a bit! :okay:

Yes...I am trying to decide if I should sell the 25...and get the Azur, otherwise I will keep the 25 and the 30 in the brown, but part of me thinks that is silly...however, I am finding it difficult to part with the 25

Yes...I am trying to decide if I should sell the 25...and get the Azur, otherwise I will keep the 25 and the 30 in the brown, but part of me thinks that is silly...however, I am finding it difficult to part with the 25

You can always get a Mono 25 so you will have both sizes. That's what I have along with an epi 25, and I use them constantly, perhaps more than my 30.