15 1/2 (L) x 8 3/4 (H) x 4 1/2 (W)
'

1210354704.jpg

1210354318.jpg

1210354336.jpg

1210354261.jpg

1210354285.jpg

I have only used the black one to date.

Others have complained about the straps, but I don't find that they fall off of my shoulders anymore than than the rest of my Coach totes and satchels.

Some have complained that this bag looks like your mother's bag. However, I don't believe this to be true. I must admit the leather satchel is kind of plain without any embellishments (I have a legacy/tattersall ponytail scarf, heart luggage tag, and BCRF heart charm on mine).

Some have complained about the snaps not staying shut. I must admit, mine don't stay closed but that is because I have my bag overstuffed. If I take out my computer the snaps stay closed just fine.

Others have wondered about the kisslock closure. It does not bother me. I keep my wallet in there so it is "more secure", but I find if I have a lot of stuff on the sides, it is sometimes difficult to reach in and get my stuff out of the center.

What I love is putting this bag on my shoulder is easy. I can grab the bag and put it on my arm without using two arms. The drops is enough for my elbow to fit through. Other bags like my Tattersall satchel I have to usemy right hand to place the bag on my left shoulder because the drop is not big enough.

I have not used the denim or pink patent, but I love the shape of this bag and wouldn't mind adding a putty patent to the family!

:lol:

They are all three BEAUTIFUL bags!! I can't wait to get my siggy one early next week!! :yahoo: I would LOVE to also own the Navy patent, but will have to wait and see how much I like the one I am getting first. I remember talk of the kisslock pouch being hard to get into, but I also know that if you have too much in the side pouches that it of course will make it hard to get into the kisslock pouch. My only worry is how big this bag is going to be. I saw a post from a member here with her new one, and it looked HUGE on her. :shrugs:

oooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhh ... :drool: i love all the satchels, they are seriously gorgeous! i'm using my navy pleated satchel and i love it more and more everyday that i use it... it is easy to put over your shoulder, and my snaps do stay shut as well... the compartments are so nice and big to fit all my stuff in, and i LOVE the kisslock closure for personal things or stuff that you don't want to lose... and all around its just a great, great bag to have! Love it! :love:

I remember talk of the kisslock pouch being hard to get into, but I also know that if you have too much in the side pouches that it of course will make it hard to get into the kisslock pouch. My only worry is how big this bag is going to be. I saw a post from a member here with her new one, and it looked HUGE on her. :shrugs:

WEll, I am a big girl so it doesn't look so HUGE on me. I typically carry LARGE bags but this one isn't very big on me.

I was honestly trying to dig my wallet out with lots of other stuff in my bag and I was in the airport, so it was just real difficult.

I adore my bags as well. I have only used the natural so far but I have gotten a few compliments on it already. I love it because I can wear it on my shoulder or as a satchel if I want to. I put my things on one side and baby's things on the other. PERFECT! I put things I don't want falling out at all (like feminine products and wallets) in the middle.

The kiss lock doesn't bother me at all when I am wearing it either.

My favorite feature on my bag (bronze/khaki pleated satchel) is the kisslock compartment. I keep my wallet in there and I feel as though it is extra safe and easy to get in and out of. The more I use my bag the more I like it! It does fit alot and I definetly do not feel as though it is huge at all, but I carry huge bags! The straps do bug me a bit. I feel like they fall off of my shoulder too much so I've been carrying it as a satchel more than on my shoulder, which is hard when I have my two year old with me. I do love the look of it.
Coachfreak, I love your satchels! I would like to get one more in Natural on PCE, I also need to pick up my burnt orange pleated hobo.

Beautiful bags! I also put my tattersall/legacy scarf and heart luggage tag charm on my black satchel. But i put them separately, after looking at yours though it looks cute together. Enjoy all your beauties!! Can't wait to see your whole ergo pleated satchel family altogether. By the way which other signature one did you get?

Beautiful bags! I also put my tattersall/legacy scarf and heart luggage tag charm on my black satchel. But i put them separately, after looking at yours though it looks cute together. Enjoy all your beauties!! Can't wait to see your whole ergo pleated satchel family altogether. By the way which other signature one did you get?

I didn't get a signature one, I just indicated not shown because I don't have one :smile:

I have the pink one and I love it. It is a bit bigger than I'd normally carry but that's okay. I don't carry it on my shoulder as I do not like shoulder bags so I carry it in the crook of my arm. My snaps stay closed and I have no problems with the kisslock compartment and keep my wallet in there.

Im really liking this bag more and more ,though im partial to the siggy. I haven't tried one on, so im not sure how the dimensions would look on me. i',m pretty picky, I need to try on on in store....I have to say, it looks great on you coachfreak!