So, I bought this new bag...

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
And I am so in love!!
:love:
She is stunning and the colour is just so amazing!! I had an issue with my prune Heli, but looking at this bag that must have just been a QC issue. The leather is just so fabulous and I cannot take my eyes off of her.

I bought it used, so the handles are nice and comfortable over my shoulder. It feels great! One of the best purchases I have ever made! :yahoo:
I did not really have an issues about it being authentic because the seller was legit, but any questions I could have had went away as soon as I opened the box and smelled that Chloe leather. You girls know what I mean. You cannot fake that divine smell! :nogood:

I am so happy! :girlsigh:

Attachments

• bags 013.JPG
    bags 013.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 203
  • bags 016.JPG
    bags 016.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 59
  • bags 010.JPG
    bags 010.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 68
What a beautiful bag, it is devine!! Love it!!:tup::hugs:You have great taste, I can just imagine the leather smell from looking at it!! It really is fantastic!

Great Heli!:yes:
I think I had it in my eBay list...but I didn´t make up my mind for she because of the colour :sad:. I have had some bags in chocolate and I have sold all of them :shrugs:.

Love the leather... congrats!!

:drool: :drool:

attachment.php

I am absolutely delighted that you love your new bag, kerilynn and it looks just fantastic on you. The colour and the leather are TDF and when we strike lucky with a certain bag, there is nothing to beat Chloe leather! Enjoy your new purchase. :love:

Oh golly gosh, what a stunningly rich colour! What is it called? I love it!!!!! :drool:

I love too that it has super long handles for a satchel, so you won't end up with your arm sticking out over the top of it and having to turn to walk through doorways sideways.... :Push: