NEW WEBSITE for Counterfeits - WHAT IS THIS?!?!?

That is SERIOUSLY scary!!!!!!

If indeed such industry exists, wouldn't Hermes have known and sued them? It looks like it's quite a big establishment, so sooner than later, I'm sure they'll run into lots of problems with the law. I mean, it is against the law to manufacture counterfeits for sale, particularly at such a large scale...

Really scary... and they advertise like if it is normal or legal...
I can´t understand! There´s any way to report them to H?!?:confused1:
That is SERIOUSLY scary!!!!!!

If indeed such industry exists, wouldn't Hermes have known and sued them? It looks like it's quite a big establishment, so sooner than later, I'm sure they'll run into lots of problems with the law. I mean, it is against the law to manufacture counterfeits for sale, particularly at such a large scale...

Well, that seals the deal. I will not be purchasing anything off ebay again.

The saying, Buyer Beware would come into play here. But not all Ebay sellers buy from this source or others like it.

Some who post on this board sell nothing but authentic Hermes. They may be considered resellers, or they may just sell occasionally to turnover their own authentic personal Hermes pieces in order to buy more for themselves.

I WOULD buy from Ebay because I know the sellers who sell authentic Hermes.

And, occasionally, I too, sell Authentic Hermes on Ebay.

I'm not really worried because I think it's not really a good copy. That violet croc in their homepage, I could spot as a fake a mile away and I'm not an expert. I had a look at their ostrich selection too and the colours are way off. I'm pretty sure the experts here would spot this as a fake when/if this is sold to ebay.

And unfortunately for H and other luxury brands, if they manage to close this down another one will crop up as long as there are people out there willing to buy fakes. :tdown:

I didn't mean to imply that all sellers on ebay are not selling authentic items. I just meant to say that I don't personally purchase enough to justify the risk.

I understand, golden's mom:heart: but one can ( and I look at this section here often) look to the authenticity section here on TPF for help with Ebay auctions. More often than not, I find our members not recommending an auction which I know IS of authentic Hermes, rather than recommending an auction or seller who is NOT selling authentic Hermes. Better safe than sorry......

Our members here have eagle eyes:tup: and we're on the lookout for each other:yes:

There is always SOMETHING, Ladies.....something that trips up the makers of non authentic Hermes pieces. They don't have the time ( time is money to these people ) nor the inclination nor the KNOWHOW to get all the details correct.

These people won't make any money by wasting time trying to do every little thing right, and they couldn't possibly do this even if they took the time.

Hermes knows about these people and those like them. And, there will always be "those like them" as long as there are people trying to make something from nothing.

Last edited:
oh. my. god. :wtf:

they're not even trying to minimize what they're trying to do. looking for wholesale sellers of their products? large auction sites already have their products?! how do they have the balls to flaunt this?! :cursing: