activas or lapono's

$10. but it is a big difference. i should've maxed my bid at $300ish but i went up to $375. i'll save the money for a time where i can afford to BIN, hopefully next month (since i get a bonus...theoretically)

[and i do know that $385 for a pair of CLs is ridiculously cheap but that's a LOT to me]

aww, sorry to hear you lost the bid. It just wasn't the right pair then. When the right ones come along you will have them! (I sound like I"m counseling someone about meeting men and not buying shoes.)

am i the only one who thinks laponos are the most uncomfortable pair of shoes on the face of the earth? they're so pretty, but i can't wear them for more than 20 mins without my toes going numb.. i've only worn mine twice :sad:

oooooo i'm bumping this because i just found out that i am GETTING MY BONUS !!!! :yahoo: i can afford CL shoes and activas HERE IC OMEEEEEEE!!!

oh man i'm so excited!!! i need to wait like two weeks to get it but OH MAN !!!

am i the only one who thinks laponos are the most uncomfortable pair of shoes on the face of the earth? they're so pretty, but i can't wear them for more than 20 mins without my toes going numb.. i've only worn mine twice :sad:

Aw, that sucks. I haven't worn mine yet -I planned to yesterday but then I just felt silly going to the park in 5 inch heels :shame: Honestly I haven't even worn them around the house since I don't wanna scuff the sole up before I actually wear them in public. I heard another tPFer say that she put a heel cap and a pad under the ball of the foot to make them more comfortable, though. I don't know if there's enough space for a pad in mine :Push:

Sara ~ Congrats!! :flowers:

Aw, that sucks. I haven't worn mine yet -I planned to yesterday but then I just felt silly going to the park in 5 inch heels :shame: Honestly I haven't even worn them around the house since I don't wanna scuff the sole up before I actually wear them in public. I heard another tPFer say that she put a heel cap and a pad under the ball of the foot to make them more comfortable, though. I don't know if there's enough space for a pad in mine :Push:

Sara ~ Congrats!! :flowers:

lol! i got mine a size bigger than my normal shoe size and they are TIGHT!!! hopefully you'll have a better experience with yours than me though!! :smile: