New Tano Lip Sync (and a sandwich!) + some handle swapping

AnneT

Dec 30, 2007
I was going to the mall to get a sandwich. Because when large chains compete, my tuna-salad loving self wins. All hail the $5 foot long. Sandwich. Just dinner (and breakfast tomorrow). Just one $5 sandwich.

Yup.

Sorry about the camera phone pictures.

7.jpeg
8.jpeg

9.jpeg
10.jpeg

11.jpeg
12.jpeg

Please meet my new Lip Sync in dandelion. Hilldale, my fav. mall, just mailed out these awesome coupons (including 20% off at Jan Byce) and... I'm weak. My blood sugar was low. She's so beautiful and fits so well cross-body. My just acquired Pavlov's Frog doesn't fit cross-body. Plus the hand strap is detachable and therefore can be swapped between bags. So my new dandelion bag is TOTALLY PRACTICAL. I'm just going to keep saying that until I firmly believe it :biggrin:

I'm 5'4 and a big-box store size 14. Those last pictures are the Pavlov's Frog in lawn with the Lip Sync's hand strap attached. It fits surprisingly comfortably as a very snug shoulder strap (so if you're thinner than I am it would probably work even better). I actually k's a little more comfortable than the thinner Pavlov's strap doubled.

I'm just so in love with Tano. These are the two colors I absolutely HAD to have. Plus the Amanda Playwith I'm probably going to cave and get in black and it's about the same price as the leather Coach Carly that I thought I wanted when I found TPF. I still love Coach and all but I'm just so happy with these bags. The color! The leather! The dedication to contrast bits! The price! :nuts:

Last edited:
*high five!* on your new bag, the pics are small but from what I can tell it looks like it fits on you perfectly! Pretty cool about the strap swap. :smile:

Linda

Great idea to switch the handles!

But what I want to know is how can I get the 20% off coupon for Hilldale??????:confused1:

I got it as a bulk mailing (to "Preferred Customer") about a week ago. I live very close on the near west side. You could try asking the nice older guy who is usually at the help desk - he sometimes has the promotional stuff also.

Hi AnneT! I'm from the Madison area as well!! How big of a Tano selection does Jan Byce have? I will def NEED to stop there and check it out. I know that the shop on State St. seems to only have a few and they are all from last season if not older.

Gorgeous bag! And I didn't realize anyplace in Hilldale carried Tano! I've been to the State St. shops, but like it was mentioned they don't carry a lot of current styles. I will definitely have to check them out next time I am near there. I bought my Tano bag (I bought it a year ago but it is from 2 seasons ago for Tano - the Miss Congeniality) in Brookfield at a place called M.E. Lou.

We need a thread about where we can find Tano bags in WI!