Ok Chanel gals what do you think of the small rodeo drive bag? Need Advice!!

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I am thinking of getting this bag, I really love it, do you think it can be used all year round? I love light colored bags, do you think it is too trendy and not worth the 2650? Opinions please, be honest, you wont hurt me feelings, thanks!

pic , thing is I dont really likegold h/w but on this blush bag, it works!

Attachments

• os2h4PJmJTifKu8xo6fcDH9QIoyEYJWN0300.jpg
    os2h4PJmJTifKu8xo6fcDH9QIoyEYJWN0300.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 653
Oh D!! I didn't know this bag came in blush until I saw it at Saks BH. I love it in this color!! I think the gold hw compliments the blush beautifully. I tried on the white and the size, weight, and shoulder drop is perfect! The color is very similar to the blush soft and chain.

Oh D!! I didn't know this bag came in blush until I saw it at Saks BH. I love it in this color!! I think the gold hw compliments the blush beautifully. I tried on the white and the size, weight, and shoulder drop is perfect! The color is very similar to the blush soft and chain.
They have this one at saks? Im gettin it!

Very nice. I think I might use it for spring,summer and fall but only in winter if you live in a tropical climate. But, thats just me, I am a bit "older". I am sure that many would use it year round. I really like the style in that size!!:tup::rolleyes: