Saturday!!!

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
Just wanted to wish all a good time on Saturday and be nosy and find out what you all will looking to buy! The poor shopkeepers! What a riot they will have!!
:yahoo::yahoo::nuts:

Has anybody warned Bicester???

I hope that you can all find something in Mulberry that takes your fancy! Keep your eyes open for an Oak Effie or Black Brooke for me please.

:tup: OK, will make a list girls!

I might have a lil' looksie again at oak Hanover. Have hankered after this one for a while but have always been put off by the flimsy-ish leather. If I compared it to anything in oak darwin, that's always won for me hands down.

I know that chaz loves hers though and with the last few days of great weather, I'm thinking now that it could be a great summer bag. And the colour is lighter than darwin oak too :thinking:

You'll definitely be getting a report and there will be pics!
We'll take a shopping list of who wants what so if we spot what you're after we can let you know.
Mulberry knows we're coming - I think all the staff have asked for the day off!
As you know, I think I'm going to be eyeing up something bright & coraly.

Hanover is gorgeous and looks great on Chaz. SJ - what bag will you take with you?? The poor staff. Maybe you all should bring them a bottle of booze for closing time to sooth the nerves!!!

Never mind the staff's nerves, after checking out what you all wear on a daily basis, it's my nerves that are in tatters. My you are all a bunch of stylish ladies.

Hanover is gorgeous and looks great on Chaz. SJ - what bag will you take with you?? The poor staff. Maybe you all should bring them a bottle of booze for closing time to sooth the nerves!!!

I'm torn between taking aqua Roxy and mono Mabel. I'm definitely wearing black & white. Took aqua out today and, as Chaz found, I was virtually mobbed in the hair salon. It's so smooshy it collapses into a puddle so she may be the one that comes with me on Sat.
Reckon the staff will all need earplugs once we get in there - can you imagine the noise levels!!

Never mind the staff's nerves, after checking out what you all wear on a daily basis, it's my nerves that are in tatters. My you are all a bunch of stylish ladies.

Riff, my darling, my legs are streaky from fake tan & I will spend the whole time pulling my top down to hide my stomach (glam it aint!) - you have absolutely nothing to worry about!!