i FINALLY found MY perfect Alluminio Miu Miu Bow Satchel*

gorgeous! such a great color, and a great ending to your long search! you are absolutely precious in all your pics - you look over the moon with happiness (I would too -- it's a beauty!)

THANKYOU ~Moi~ & marose28 for your sweet comments. I believe I'm also not the average 17 year old and is over the moon happy & passionate about my bow :love:

I have more pictures from today to share with you gals!

bow1copy.jpg

In the afternoon, I went to the mall with my boyfriend. And I don't need to ASK him to take pictures of my bow and I anymore, HE ASKS ME for the camera and SNAPS AWAY!!!

bow3.jpg

bow2.jpg

And here she is on HIS arm. Obviously looks better oh MWAH :roflmfao:

And in the evening we went out to eat PHO, all the vietnamese tPFers here must know what it is! PHO is a signature type of vietnamese noodle dish that is super delicious and affordable. Only $4-5 a bowl! And it's definetly filling for the tummy.

2467145498_2058ca6a7a.jpg

I just had to post a picture. Hehe!

2467145782_e056119c30.jpg

She looks better in light don't cha think?

2467145602_a4a6a0a327.jpg

But the leather looks fabulous in this picture!​

Last edited by a moderator:
annaversary~ur pics are so great, i just can't stop coming on everyday to check if u have uploaded pics!!
i wish i can take my alluminio bow out as much as u!! i haven't had chance to go out properly yet!! and not as nice weather in the UK...blah~~
keep up the great pics!!!

btw. u experiencing more rips and tears by any chance? and are u using any leather condition?

HEhe. I'm so happy you girls enjoy my pictures because I sure do enjoying taking them for you :wlae:

I will take more this week!! I'm taking her out on FRIDAY :woohoo:

BTW, I just made MY OWN cutest avatar. Take a look on my avatar over at the left!

clearbright, I'm getting a sughero one for my birthday and I know there are some still available. You can go to saks and do livechat to find one closest to you. (I know there are about 8 or 9 at the BH one, last time I checked).

annaversary, i spy the Santa Anita mall! whoo
and i looooooove pho..yum im gettng hungry just thinking about it haha

beautiful bag/pics as always

hey clearbright, i just responded to your other thread!

haha my birthday passed- April 30...but i have been swamped with AP tests and sooo much studying I hadn't gotten a chance to go to the BH store but i'll probably go this weekend or next!

:heart: your new avatar, annaversary! and can't wait to see more pics!! :tup:

btw now i'm thinking maybe i want the sughero color! lol. have you seen this one around?

Hehe. I love my avatar too! I just got bored last night and decided to make one on Adobe Photoshop. I use to make layouts for websites and stuff, but that ship of interest has sailed.. haha.

HRMM... sughero BOW... I haven't seen one around. To tell you the truth, I'VE NEVER SEEN A BOW IN A STORE :shame: Beverly Hills is very far from where I live and my boyfriend recently got into a accident & I refuse to drive somewhere far with my old car so I couldn't get to SAKS in BH. And besides, during that time of my BOW obsession, it was when it was "hard"/"rare" to find an Alluminio bow. So I did all my treasure hunting through online chatting with SAKS and calling 93248324 SAKS stores. BUTTTTT, I will call my SA for you tomorrow and help you check if she can get one for you. I'll PM you tomorrow, okay?!

clearbright, I'm getting a sughero one for my birthday and I know there are some still available. You can go to saks and do livechat to find one closest to you. (I know there are about 8 or 9 at the BH one, last time I checked).

annaversary, i spy the Santa Anita mall! whoo
and i looooooove pho..yum im gettng hungry just thinking about it haha beautiful bag/pics as always

Oh, clearbright! moster seems to know where to get a SUGHERO BOW. And I can't wait to see your SUGHERO BOW moster! Do post pics!!! Keep me updated :rolleyes: I am excited to anything or anyone that gets a bow or is about a bow. Hahaha.

YES! Do you ever go to the Santa Anita Mall?! :nuts: I go there often, it's the best mall around my area. Maybe if we both go one day our bows can UNITE us together!!!

moster: thanks! i did live chat with saks last weekend and they said BH only had black or something. but i'll try again! btw when is your bday? :flowers:

I'll try my best to track down a SUGHERO BOW for ya clearbright!

haha my birthday passed- April 30...but i have been swamped with AP tests and sooo much studying I hadn't gotten a chance to go to the BH store but i'll probably go this weekend or next!

OMG, Happy LATE Birthday moster! I'm going to get you a TINY LITTLE GIFT. Check back when I update my post the next time after this one! And you've been taking AP tests this week too?! Are you still in highschool like me :wtf: I get lost with all the different members here on tPF, but I promise I'll remember if you tell me one last time :yes:

hahahaha annaversary you are so amazing! thank you soo much!! that is too sweet

ahah no worries, maybe this will jog your memory.. im the one who lives around san marino/pasadena so we live near each other. aaand were both 17 and still in high school. and finally and most importantly, our bows will for sure unite us!!

so yeah i had my first AP today- Calc AB bleh :yucky: and US History on friday sigh then english next wed
how are your APs?

oh happy belated birthday moster!!!!!!! and good luck on your AP tests! btw i grew up in la canada so not very far from you and annaversary! :nuts: now i'm in the bay area, but i visit home a lot since my parents still live there. :smile: