PO confirmed! who else is waiting for PO deliveries?

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
Yay I am so excited to report that my first PO has been confirmed....paon chevre 32 retourne Kelly, phw! :nuts: :yahoo: :nuts:

I have not had much success with podium orders....I seem to always ask for the unattainable and get passed by....but my DARLING SA helped me tool my request this last time to the future rather than the past et voila! Just got the call....

Who else is waiting with bated breath for their confirmed order? What is it? Share with us, we can live vicariously through you! I know these orders can be filled in months or it can be years....I wonder what your experience has been? After getting the confirmation, how long have you waited?

Tell us all about it, please :flowers:

p.s. Also, a little side request: if ANYONE sees ANYTHING in paon chevre or this new quetsche (maroonish) chevre, PLS PLS PLS pm me! I want to buy a piece and see what's up with these colors....

How exciting for you!! I'm doing my order next month and am getting anxious to get it ordered.

How long after going through leathers etc. did you get confirmation that it would be made?

thanks Raz and mooks :flowers:

This was ordered last January podium, mooks. I have not seen paon IRL, only on the computer screen - EEEEK! :wtf:

Anyone??!?!? Paon in chevre, pls step forward - if you see it at the boutique, pls pls pm me! many thanks :heart:

I also placed an order for the January podium (35 Birkin in Raisin) - it was confirmed a month or so ago. I'm hoping to place another for the next one. I'm thinking a 40 Kelly retourne in Rouge Vif.

Dear Ms. K:

I've waited OVER 1 year for mine.... Of course during all that time, I had other 'things' to fill-in the gap....

MUST allow us to share your joy when it's in but SO SO EXCITED for you as I think the SHADE of BLUE goes well with your skin tone!!!

My PO was placed in Jan/feb. got confirmation in March that it was going to come. ordered a 35cm brique VL birkin w/ GH. It's going to be my daily work bag!! I can't wait. Dying to ditch the bag I am currently using!

Congrats K! My requests have been for standard items and have usually been filled in less than a year. Sometimes there's confirmation, sometimes there isn't. The one time I did receive a confirmation, the bag showed up a month later (total wait time from PO date to date of receipt was 7 months). Re: Paon, I've learned long ago to look carefully at this season's scarves and sometimes even enamel bracelets, to gauge bag colors; you may want to look at the blues on the scarves--the scarves usually reflect the new colors of bags. I hope ILML can confirm, but my guess is that Paon will look very similar to the teal on the main part of the horse's face on this scarf (You'll also notice that Lagon is very similar to the color on the nose):

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...rentCategoryId=10702&productId=36233&nbItem=0

Last edited: