TPF RM NYC Meet Up

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
Hi Minkettes!

I know there's been mention of a there being TPF RM meet up in NYC and I wanted to discuss it more in depth.

Maybe we could figure out a time frame that's good for everyone who would be willing to meet up IRL. We can discuss and decide on the venue (Central Park, Union Square, Time Warner Center, Starbucks?<-- hehe-I couldn't resist :shame:... etc.), time frame (summer/fall/winter?), etc...

The SS is too soon, so it won't be in time for that, but I believe Megs said she would like to do it and Rebecca herself might join us! :nuts::yahoo:
So.... let's discuss away! :P

Last edited:
Yay! I am so in, dee! I would love to meet you and the other TPFers that reside in NYC:smile: We should try for a weekend afternoon, maybe even have a picnic in central park!

I'd fly up for this one DEE!

I want to organize a TPF meetup in ATL for the south coast gals too.. Please post on here if you'd be interested in a meetup in Atlanta, so i could work out getting something organized!

My preference is a Saturday afternoon...it's the only day I really have for traveling.

And my preference is also the fall, maybe like September. All summer I am down the shore every weekend. There may be others who take vacations as well. Some of the NY-ers might be in the Hamptons.

But if I am in the minority, I understand if others wanna do it sooner.

This is a really weird question... but if you guys take pictures, can you ask a random woman to get in the picture with you and then photoshop my head on?? Please? Then I can pretend I was there too ;)

:yahoo:This is going to be so much fun!

lilac - that is such a cute idea!

amjac - i'll be meeting you the SS and I can't wait! :hugs:

desi - I would so come down for atlanta!

daph - awww, if you can't be there, you'll be there in spirit!

Fendi - Saturday is cool with me too...

tater - oooh! we'll definitely keep you in the loop!!

I would be happy to meet all of you ladies! Maybe after the picnic, if we finish early we could hit up saks or something? :nuts::graucho:

I was thinking of a teddy bear picnic, but the grown up version. (Still love stuffed animals though.)

ooh, like the sophisticated teddy bear's picnic with bellinis and martinis :graucho: hehe, i love that song teddy bears' picnic, and the accompanying cartoon from back in the 80's!