Galliera with Purse-to-Go Pics!

iheartbora

Apr 28, 2008
Finally received my purse-to-go order! I wanted to use it to protect the light interior lining of the Galliera PM. I'm loving both the bag and the organizer!!! Thank you tPF, you made my decision so much easier! :love:

I have both the Large and Jumbo organizer, the one in the picture is Jumbo, which fits just right! The organizer helps holding the bag up as well. :tup:

So excited!! I get to debut my bag this weekend~

IMG_6509b.JPGIMG_6499b.JPGIMG_6506b.JPG

I'm so torn on getting the Galliera or the W/C Speedy if they're still available by mid-June. Oh, what the heck, I want them both. The Galliera is so beautiful though, I love the shape of it and the design. And that little gold plate is pretty. Congratulations on the purchase!

Ooh thank you for sharing! I wanted to find a way to protect my Galliera and this could be the answer!!! ;)

Finally received my purse-to-go order! I wanted to use it to protect the light interior lining of the Galliera PM. I'm loving both the bag and the organizer!!! Thank you tPF, you made my decision so much easier! :love:

I have both the Large and Jumbo organizer, the one in the picture is Jumbo, which fits just right! The organizer helps holding the bag up as well. :tup:

View attachment 426765View attachment 426763View attachment 426764

Thanks ladies!!

edanna - I wanted an everyday bag that's why I picked the Galliera since I can carry my work stuff while having my purse on my shoulder... The colour is another reason too! If you want more of a summer bag then the WC is perfect, but I needed a bag that I can use all year around so the Monogram really fits my need! One more thing, my 12" laptop actually fits in the PM!!

picture.php

Thanks ladies!!

edanna - I wanted an everyday bag that's why I picked the Galliera since I can carry my work stuff while having my purse on my shoulder... The colour is another reason too! If you want more of a summer bag then the WC is perfect, but I needed a bag that I can use all year around so the Monogram really fits my need! One more thing, my 12" laptop actually fits in the PM!!

picture.php

Uh, that's nice and all but, I didn't mention the WC Speedy because of that, I only mentioned it because I wasn't sure if I wanted the Speedy or the Galliera. That's all. Sorry if you got confused by my post. :confused1::s

iheartbora: where did you get the purse to go? I am interested in getting one.

View attachment 426765View attachment 426763View attachment 426764

Congrats! I love, love, love the Galliera! And your purse organizer is perfect for your bag! I never thought of using one. That will surely help protect the inside of your bag. I think I need one too for mine! Does it make the Galliera significantly heavier? :smile: