I am not sure I am chic enough to carry my new satchel!

LittleLucy

O.G.
Apr 22, 2008
My new natural pleated satchel is so way cooler than myself:supacool: I Love my very first Coach bag:love: But I am just a jeans and t-shirt gal! I even dressed it up with a ponytail pink scarf. This is all new for me! I have always loved handbags but this is a cut above the rest for me!

Anyways thanks for letting me share:shame:

Being chic is a state of mind. I've seen women in jeans and a t-shirt who were very chic. I'm sure you look very cool with your new bag. Enjoy it!!!!

Congrats on your new bag!! Don't worry about being "chic enough"....that's one great thing about Coach, you can dress it up or down. I know I've looked a mess many days (t-shirt and sweats) but with a hot bag, I still managed to look "put together."

Um huh.... I am sure you look fabulous. I wear jeans a shirt EVERYDAY, unless I am still in my jammies (only work at office one day a week).

I wore a skirt and shirt to my husband's graduation this weekend and everyone teased me "oh my god, you have legs"

I think your bag in particular would look GREAT with jeans and a t-shirt. Enjoy her!!!

I couldn't agree more! Chicness (is that a word?) is a state of mind not neccessarily what you are wearing. A great bag finishes any outfit off,in way that says you have great taste!

Being chic is a state of mind. I've seen women in jeans and a t-shirt who were very chic. I'm sure you look very cool with your new bag. Enjoy it!!!!

I agree.
I wear jeans and t-shirts too and I think I look chic. :yes::shame:
Do you wear makeup? You take of your hair? Because sometimes I see ladies with an amazing bag but with hair like trash and without makeup. That looks ugly. If you don't like to use a lot of makeup just try a little of blush, mascara and lipgloss... but don't go out without it! That will help you a lot if you just use jeans and t-shirts (like I do).

I roll out of bed in sweats, throw up my hair and run to Wawa or the bank with my designer bag in hand!

Don't be afraid to use your fab bag with jeans and a t-shirt. Even casual outfits can still be made cuter with a bag.

ITA that being "chic" is a state of mind... I wear jeans and a tank top/t-shirt all the time and dress up my outfit w/a COACH purse... I think its the purse that makes the outfit, not the outfit that makes the purse thats for sure! Wear your coach proudly! :P

Thanks everyone! I will carry my bag with Coach Pride!:smile: I was being a little tongue in cheek saying I wasn't good enough for my Coach bag;) I will "ROCK" my bag as you said Hisgeekygrrl! Thanks gals..........LL