What shall I do with my Medium Lambskin Classic????

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
A few months ago I bought a medium classic in lambskin with gold hardware. I thought I loved it but then after a few weeks I realised that I prefer the 2.55. I have now got a 2.55 reserved for me at my local Chanel boutique (there are only two of these in this particular store and one of these is on display so obviously hard to get hold of!). Now my dilemma is that I really want to get this 2.55 but I don't want my classic anymore but the classics are going on ebay for about a third of what I paid for mine, so I don't think it's worth selling on ebay. I would lose too much. But I just can't justify having both of these bags. I wish there was some way I could just do an exchange!! Any advice ladies?

O, Is it possible to exchange the bags at the Chanel boutique? Yea, definitely don't sell it on ebay, you're better off having it than selling it for 1/3 of the price. Maybe you should give it to your sister or someone for a bday present or something. Or maybe you should keep it?

If you can't return it, and you don't want to sell it for a fraction of the cost, then your only other choice is to keep it. Unless like Jlee said, give it to someone.
But between you and I (and every other tPFer) I wouldn't give someone a Chanel for a gift. It sets standards too high, AND I'd rather keep it myself!! ;)

The black lamb is a very versatile purse, imo. It was my first new purse (over 20 years ago) and it has accompanied me to weddings, funerals, theater.

For resellers there is malleries.com;annsfabulousfinds, jemzjewels. (Hope I've got the spellings right.) Do give serious thought before selling it. It's truly a staple and they just keep getting more expensive.

aw.... i see :P
this is the one then?
reissue.jpg

which size do u getting? i think u still can keep both if the size differences is quite obvious. so can wore them in different occasions :P

i have a vintage jumbo classic but lately i purchased another flap in mademoiselle lock, but it's a alouchy lambskin though so the difference is quite obvious
small_DSCN6612.jpg