Plus Size Girls, show us your outfits!

would it be ok to help posters with the outfits they post???
i see some pics that in reality are not flattering for a full figures

I know sometimes it hard to see what we are doing wrong and maybe pointing out what doesn't work in a outfit can help:yes:

if you guys agree should someone say comments are welcomed?

I wouldn't want to point out a outfit if a poster doesn't want to

i really don't think that's a very good idea unless someone specifically asks for help.

I am open to comments. But I think just stick to me, this is a friendly thread and we would like to keep it that why.I am confident about myself and if I have made mistakes I would like them pointed out, and i do make loads. But please don't be rude for this threads sake.

would it be ok to help posters with the outfits they post???
i see some pics that in reality are not flattering for a full figures

I know sometimes it hard to see what we are doing wrong and maybe pointing out what doesn't work in a outfit can help:yes:

if you guys agree should someone say comments are welcomed?

I wouldn't want to point out a outfit if a poster doesn't want to

Question, are you a plus size too?

Oh of course posters should be nice when posting help if someone asks:yes:

im a size 9-10 so yes i think im a plus size

I just thought it might be helpful. When i look at old pictures i think to myself...omg i can't believe i went out looking like that....why didn't anyone tell me something...lol i think i still have those days

American : British
2 : 6
4 : 8
6 : 10
8 : 12
10 : 14
12 : 16
14 : 18

(From a quick internet search)

Also, US S-M-L generally cover*:
XS = 2-4
S = 6-8
M = 8-10
L = 12-14
XL, XXL/1X, 2X etc start to vary by brand

*Does. of course, vary by brand & cost, designer/non-designer.
If I were a US 6, I would be asking 'Please sir, could I have some more?':P All bones.

This might be a little bit of a fashion crime outfit. But it's finally SPRING! Last week it was just above freezing. I'm not usually a leggings with sundress type - But its 71 degrees with 30 mph gusts blowing my skirt *everywhere but down* & I simply had to submit to the whims of the gods of modesty.
Anyway, an olive green batik dress with dragonfly pattern with bronze tone watch & jewelry. I wasn't sure about the wedges, but I figured my skechers would be worse:smile:

Probably gonna wind up in jeans & T's much of the rest of the week. T-ball's starting for my girls & thats all about casual walking comfort to me.

Attachments

• batik2.jpg
    batik2.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,615
Ok,as discussed lets get this thread rolling. Please participate as much as you can, anything on a daily basis will be great.
Name the brands you are wearing, it does not have to be super great designers, I feel I get my size clothes more at cheaper places and they look better on me. Choose what looks best on you!

I will post a couple of outfits, these pics have been posted before in the RM thread, but I am not home and am travelling so I will try to post as much as possible.

Blue Camisole with Beige Lace - Peacocks
Gold Top- Peacocks
Jeans- Marks & Spencers
Pearl Necklace- Yargici (Turkish Brand)
Bag-RM Night Blue MAM
Shoes- No brand from Turkey
Pic4.jpg

All the above except the Orange top from Mango and A no name Charm Barcelet

Pic6.jpg

Same Jeans as above
Brown Velvet Jacket- Yargici
Bag- Linea Pelle
Shoes- Gold Aldo Ballet Flats

26032008084.jpg
I love your bag!!!! I don't know that much about Rebecca Minkoff, could you please tell me what style your bag is. I see you put down Mam but is that the real name or is it abbreviated for the real name. Thanks for any info you can give me.

9-10 is NOT plus size a 14 up is plus size. I used to work in a plus size store and sizes 12 and under would come in and look around and ask why don't you carry our size we would say to them sorry but your not plus size they always looked relieved. Before anyone goes to ask YES I am plus sized. I will post pics later of cute outfits.

Oh of course posters should be nice when posting help if someone asks:yes:

im a size 9-10 so yes i think im a plus size

I just thought it might be helpful. When i look at old pictures i think to myself...omg i can't believe i went out looking like that....why didn't anyone tell me something...lol i think i still have those days

This might be a little bit of a fashion crime outfit. But it's finally SPRING! Last week it was just above freezing. I'm not usually a leggings with sundress type - But its 71 degrees with 30 mph gusts blowing my skirt *everywhere but down* & I simply had to submit to the whims of the gods of modesty.
Anyway, an olive green batik dress with dragonfly pattern with bronze tone watch & jewelry. I wasn't sure about the wedges, but I figured my skechers would be worse:smile:

I think it looks really cute :tup: