What brand is your shampoo/conditioner?

Redken -

Their color line for shampoo and Smooth Down for conditioner. I used to use Kerastase when I was a blondie, but it got so expensive.. like $40 something for a small tub of conditioner.

I just started using Deva Curl and it is amazing! It's not just for curly hair, I have straight hair, and it makes my hair frizz-free! It is a sulfate free shampoo, so it doesn't lather like other shampoos (it's not supposed to). It was recommended to me by my hairdresser. It has really changed the condition of my hair, I love it!

Redken - many different kinds: Smooth Down and Blonde Glam for shampoos, Smooth Down butter treat, All Soft, Blonde Glam pure pearl, and All soft heavy cream for conditioners. :biggrin:

I also have Biolage volumizing shampoo and Kenra clarifying shampoo when I need some chelating action.

QUESTION: Does anybody who bleaches their hair find any particular masks to be helpful for strengthening the hair? I've just started using Naked Rescue Intensive Repair & Renew Hair Treatment which is great for bringing your hair back to it's naturally soft texture & for detangling & shine but I feel my hair is perhaps a little weak at the moment. Can anybody recommend something that works?

TIA :heart:

I totally recommend the Intensive Repair & Renew Treatment mask though & it might even work better on people who haven't got bleached hair!

Kerastase Bain Miroir I think?? It's the pink one for color treated hair. Love it but it's definitely the most pricey line I've used. I used L'Oreal Professional Volum Extreme prior to switching to Kerastase.

Love the condition, it doesn't weigh my hair down at all

QUESTION: Does anybody who bleaches their hair find any particular masks to be helpful for strengthening the hair? I've just started using Naked Rescue Intensive Repair & Renew Hair Treatment which is great for bringing your hair back to it's naturally soft texture & for detangling & shine but I feel my hair is perhaps a little weak at the moment. Can anybody recommend something that works?

TIA :heart:

I totally recommend the Intensive Repair & Renew Treatment mask though & it might even work better on people who haven't got bleached hair!

My blonde hair has been feeling stronger since using Redkend Smooth Down butter treat and All Soft heavy cream.

Kenra also makes an intensive masque that works wonderfully.