CELINE forum please

Hi

why not have a Celine Thread ? as you all know Celine Handbags are well known for their quality and designs ...

Celine handbags are one of the most Luxury handbags in the world...

Celine brand has a long history starting from the 40's , has always amazing designs classic and seasonal

I know everyone knows Celine , I shouldn't speak about it that much ... But I'm surprised to see new brands have threads , and Celine is not there

I vote strongly for a Celine thread !!!!:dots::tup:

Mira, I assume you mean you want a Celine sub-forum? If you do a quick search, you will notice that there isn't much discussion on Celine. Therefore, I think it wouldn't warrant its own sub-forum. You can always start your own Celine thread or join an older Celine thread in the general handbags section.

yes
I mean
sub-forum for celine

I think its not only about conversations ! like other sub forums soe of them have low very low conversations

I think we need the celine Sub fourm for Refrence , libary ,,a place to refer to

I have never heard of Celine. And I've never seen anyone discuss it. :shrugs:

You can do a thread in Handbags similar to what Tano and HH and Linea Pelle have and see if there is anyone who wants to join you. People in those threads post reference photos and such.

I have never heard of Celine. And I've never seen anyone discuss it. :shrugs:

You can do a thread in Handbags similar to what Tano and HH and Linea Pelle have and see if there is anyone who wants to join you. People in those threads post reference photos and such.

!!!!!!! how old are u ? what brands do u know ? Alot may not have celine bags , but no one doesn't know celine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused1: