So Sorry Marc -- I Cheated Today!!

Love your new bags especially the Heloise. I cheated on Marc too so don't feel bad.:shame: I purchased a LAMB Treviso clutch, a Rebecca Minkoff Matinee, a Kenneth Cole wallet, and a Mulberry Mabel. Marc doesn't have anything to worry about though because I'll always go back to him.:P

Love those Chloe' bags....great deal too. How many pockets does it have? They are so famous for making bags that "function" and look great ?

Are you referring to the Heloise? It has one main section in the center that has a full length zipper and two open pockets on either side of that -- inside, there's an inner zippered pocket and another open pocket

Love your new bags especially the Heloise. I cheated on Marc too so don't feel bad.:shame: I purchased a LAMB Treviso clutch, a Rebecca Minkoff Matinee, a Kenneth Cole wallet, and a Mulberry Mabel. Marc doesn't have anything to worry about though because I'll always go back to him.

Pictures, please!! Esp of the Mulberry Mabel -- I've heard wonderful things about that bag (I have a Mulberry Bayswater myself).

Love to see the pics of our "mistresses"!!! LOL!

DSC01843.jpg

Here's the Mulberry Mabel in goat skin.

DSC01718-1.jpg

LAMB Treviso Clutch. I just love this convertible clutch so much I have three so far. I still need the red and maybe the yellow one and then I'm done with my obsession.

DSC01711_edited.jpg

Rebecca Minkoff Matinee in ocean and gold crackle. I don't have a picture with the sides flipped up. I don't have a picture of my Kenneth Cole wallet either sorry.:Push:

^^Your Mabel is beautiful, but that RM Matinee - WOW! Love the color! I had a Black Matinee (w/blue suede flaps) but ended up selling it after buying a few too many MJs!!!

BTW -- at least when I carry my Heloise (or any other bag for that matter!), I still have MJ with me -- I always use a ZC and have at least one MJ pouch inside! In addition, I pulled out my Stam keyring and am trying to figure out a way to fasten it to my bag! LOL!!!

Nice to mix it up right??? I cheated on MJ too-- I got a BV wallet from Filene's Basement last Tuesday because I couldn't resist the price. But I went back to Marc tonight at Saks and got the PW ZC in indigo... All is well Marc, I'm still yours!

Me, too. I cheated today because of Chloe....
Here is a picture... I fell in love with her...

Ooooo -- that chocolate Paddy is so Yummy!!! Where did you get her from? Do you use MJ accessories to "stay committed"?? LOL

C'mon girls -- I know there are other "cheaters" out there!! Let's see what tempted you away from Marc!!

Ooooo -- that chocolate Paddy is so Yummy!!! Where did you get her from? Do you use MJ accessories to "stay committed"?? LOL

C'mon girls -- I know there are other "cheaters" out there!! Let's see what tempted you away from Marc!!

I bought it in Saks with 25% F&F promotion.
I saved more than $300, and I think it is not bad deal....

Actually I bought my new Rosemary ZC for 'staying committed'....
I think the Rosemay ZC goes with chocolate Paddy well.
I love both of them....:heart::heart::heart:

^^No -- that's a great deal on a NWT Paddy!! I saw lots of Capsule Paddys on the sale tables last year, but I've never seen a "traditional" Paddy -- I think they're one of the first bags to go come markdowns, so any time you can get one w/a d/c is a good move.

A Rosemary ZC? Have you posted pics of it? I haven't heard of/seen that color yet -- Luv to see it!

I'm pretty loyal to Marc. I do love my L.A.M.B., though. I have quite a few L.A.M.B. bags and like to mix it up a bit when I am not toting Marc. Other than these, I have a Bulga, Francesco Biasia, Betsey Johnson, Cynthia Rowley, etc. I wouldn't mind adding a Chloe Heloise in Black to my collection, though!

Attachments

• 2272297732_82e84be4a5.jpg
    2272297732_82e84be4a5.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 2271509931_489d42486b.jpg
    2271509931_489d42486b.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 191
HOLY COW!! Look at all those LAMB Bags!!! I always liked that Rainbow print & thought about getting one -- they have them at our NR. I esp like the one that looks like the LV Alma bag -- Wow roro, 9 stams and all those LAMB -- when you love something, you REALLY go all out!!

(btw -- I can TOTALLY see you with a Black Heloise. You should SERIOUSLY think about it -- I have to admit, it's become one of my favorite bags! (SShhhh -- don't tell Marc!:blush::blush:)

(My Heloise & Stam bags!!: :bagslap:)

I LOVE the chloe maggie! congratulations! I've been coveting one for ages!

Actually -- I returned the Maggie when I decided that I wanted the Heloise. It was a great bag and I liked it a lot, but since it was an impulse buy and not something I was really looking for, I decided to return it & buy the bag I REALLY wanted!! (that's actually why I was able to buy the Heloise -- I returned the Maggie and the Hudson and bought the Heloise instead)