It's sunny and warm, time for fabulous sandals!

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
I went to Milan yesterday because I got infatuated with a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti jeweled sandals lol! I couldn't find my size online so I decided to go ahead and get them at the real boutique in Milan.

I love Giuseppe Zanotti sandals and they are fabulous for spring and summer ... or any warm day! :nuts:

More pics on my blog: www.deuxarmoires.com

:yahoo:

Attachments

• Zanotti.jpg
    Zanotti.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 228
Thank you everyone!!!

Giuseppe Zanotti sandals are perfect for my feet and they are so comfortable! Last year, I wore a pair during my trip to Santorini, Greece and they made my summer outfits a thousand times more fabulous!

I love them! Guiseppes are my favorite for sparkly flats!

I think also they are the best jeweled ones! I think their craftsmanship is super and the design of the jewels are very nice. Sometimes though Giuseppe Zanotti or Rene Caovila (who also makes fabulous ones) gets overshadowed by all the Louboutin/Manolo craze. I do love these designers too.

Those are beautiful - I know what you mean about GZ being over-shadowed by CL and MB but I have to confess that I've been unfaithful to CL with GZ a couple of times this month :shame:. Both heels, not flats but your pics are making me reconsider the flats :thinking:

Attachments

• Zanotti1.JPG
    Zanotti1.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 105
  • Zanotti Metallic3.JPG
    Zanotti Metallic3.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 106
love your sandals and i love giuseppe zannoti in general! how lucky that you're able to just go to milan and buy them straight from the boutique. i wish i lived in europe....