My first coach sunglasses! OMG!!!

monokuro

O.G.
Aug 4, 2007
I'm so excited!!

I've always wanted to get some pretty coach sunglasses and when I saw these on the website it was soo pretty! and when I went to the store it was like.. LOVE!!!!!

Ahh.. they fit so perfectly on me! and the nose part is "long" enough so the bottom of the glasses arn't touch my cheeks!! Haha.. :smile: Crazy I guess. ^^

I'm too excited!!

I got the..........

Amelia! In black!! :smile:

I love the little signature enamel on the temples! ^^;

coachsunnies1yj8.jpg

coachsunnies2th5.jpg

^^;

No modeling pictures because i'm too shy!! Sorry gals!! ^^;

Cute sunglasses! CONGRATS! I like the detail on the temples.

I got my first pair from Nordstrom's in October and I love them!

I wear Coach sunglasses everyday. I have Michael Kors and Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses as well, but my Coach pairs are my favorite!

Oooooooooooo very pretty!! I have been able to fight the temptation of purchasing Coach sunglasses, so far that is :drool: I think it is because I am very unlucky when it comes to sunglasses in that they are ALWAYS getting damaged. I just can't spend too much on them and have them destroyed in one season. :girlsigh:

I'd love a pair of Coach sunnies but all the styles have the wide sides to them. They are like blinders!

I got in a little fender bender last summer and i blame it on my sunglasses.. because i looked, and i didnt see anything.. and then BAM!!!

I'd love a pair of Coach sunnies but all the styles have the wide sides to them. They are like blinders!

I got in a little fender bender last summer and i blame it on my sunglasses.. because i looked, and i didnt see anything.. and then BAM!!!
Ooh, that's definitely something to consider before buying! Sorry about your fender bender last summer.

oooh i was gonna get these but in tortoise. these are so beautiful!! unfortunately when i tried them on in store i was sad cause they didn't look good on me...:sad: i was really bummed out. the design on the sides are so cute. enjoy your sunnies!