Has anyone bought anything coral?

sarajane

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
Coral is one of the big colours of this season. I've seen the coral IRL & it's certainly a zingy colour. I was tempted by a coral Agyness hobo & also saw the large Agyness, Regent & Bayswater in this colour.
So, has anyone bought anything in coral yet or is going to be one of those colours that we admire but don't buy?

I don't really think I like it too much.The ostritch Bays I saw in coral was just stunning,but I think thats because it was the skin used,and after being in the jewellery trade,and knowing how exclusive and expensive ostritch watch straps are,thats why it really bowled me over.I think if it was a plain leather in that color,it would have looked a bit meh.

I tried to look at the coral colour at the website. It might be me, tired after a long non Mulberry day at work, but it is red? Or? Is that kind of sj´s preferred red or is it some other tone. Oh, really tired, just keep bla, bla, bla-ing... Don´t think that colour is for me though. (Says she who only got choc and oak Mulberrybags, the dull one :P)

It's like a peach melba with lots of additives - you know those sweets you see that you just know will have your kids on the ceiling!
Luckily our little one just turned one so I´m still happily unaware...;)

Here she is trying her birthday cake.

Attachments

• Tårta.JPG
    Tårta.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 138
attachment.php

OOOOOO!! She's adorable!!!!

It's like a peach melba with lots of additives - you know those sweets you see that you just know will have your kids on the ceiling!

E number coral!!:lol: Sorry,bit of a flippant remark,but I think because it will be such a big color this year,it will timeline it very tightly,and maybe a bit of an 'it' color if you get me?? I would go for a more classic workable color than this I think? Out of all the colors I have seen Mulberry do,I think this one would be so difficult to really get it working with lots of things.

Thank you, sj and Kroquet! We thought first birtday to be special so we had a party for her. Must say it was kind of relief when the kids went home and the people who stayed drank some wine and didn´t fight over toys and things... Got a really low share of motherly instincts but love my baby of course!

I quite like the sound of the coral ostrich with gold hardware , but the normal tumbled coral , no thanks.. Remember when coral lipstick was all the rage??? Maybe its that that is putting us off!!! Well those old enough to remember anyway . I did read coral is a favourite for this season teamed with black or navy!

I quite like the sound of the coral ostrich with gold hardware , but the normal tumbled coral , no thanks.. Remember when coral lipstick was all the rage??? Maybe its that that is putting us off!!! Well those old enough to remember anyway . I did read coral is a favourite for this season teamed with black or navy!
YES!!!! I remember coral lipstick! Omg,now I feel so old! But I used to wear it,mmm,I think it looked ok? Hahaha!! But then I did used to wear cerise lippy too:nuts: