Rose bonbon pochette

i am surprised the teal one is more popular in tpf. Actually, i purchased the teal one when it was first launched and i was surprised Ala Monoa still has the rose color. Probably because they didn't put it on display per my SA.

I would love to have it and called but they are not sure they can find my sales record from when I was there 9 plus years ago and bought something- Do you have the name I should say it is being held under and a SA's name- I sent you a message earlier but am not sure that my mail went through - I would love the Bonbon under your name if you are not going to take it!

Super Thanks, Kelli

If anyone is interested in the rose bonbon pochette, let me know. it is reserved under my name in Ala Monoa boutique in Hawaii.:yahoo:

I would love to have it and called but they are not sure they can find my sales record from when I was there 9 plus years ago and bought something- Do you have the name I should say it is being held under and a SA's name- I sent you a message earlier but am not sure that my mail went through - I would love the Bonbon under your name if you are not going to take it!

Super Thanks, Kelli:flowers: