This has been bothering me for some time...

Queen_Kitty

Purse Aficionado
Dec 17, 2007
Are there real versions of those horribly sad looking fake D&G's? Do D&G bags even look anything like that? I've been pondering over it the past couple of months, but I've yet to see a real one that looks anything like any of them.

Here's some picture that I got off of IOffer of what I'm talking about:

handbags_107.JPG

handbags07_198.JPG

And then there's those random ones with the brown and white stripes...they confuse me so much! So, I really dislike the fake ones, and I'm curious what the real ones look like. Whenever I see a D&G bag, I seem to automatically assume it's fake. So, please clear this up for me! :confused1:

This is what real Dolce & Gabbana look like. The photos are from the official site, summer collection. I love the first, I also saw it IRL and it is even more fabulous. It retails for $1,900. The last one is a bit loud for me, but still much better quality than the fake ones.

Attachments

• dgwhite.jpg
    dgwhite.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 36
  • dgred.jpg
    dgred.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 28
  • dgwhite2.jpg
    dgwhite2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 31
  • dgmulti.jpg
    dgmulti.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 37
So, I'm very glad the real ones never actually looked like this! :smile: And I think you're right dingy and gross works well! And maybe that's why there are so many blatantly fake ones that never existed...never thought about it that way.