OK I caved already - two new accessories

Jul 25, 2007
I knew I was going to get this wristlet, but I though I could wait for Mothers Day. Oh well... will just have to ask for something else! I will pick this up at the store tomorrow, and the mini skinny has to be shipped to me because its not available at the store - I guess if I waited till Friday it would have been, but Im going tomorrow. I'll post pictures when I get both of them. I think they'll be cute used together in just about any bag, or maybe I can try to just run out of the house with the wristlet sometimes rather than bring a big bag (I dont think I can do it, but maybe I'll give it a try!!)

Attachments

• magenta wristlet.jpg
    magenta wristlet.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 36
  • floral mini skinny.jpg
    floral mini skinny.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 40
I knew I was going to get this wristlet, but I though I could wait for Mothers Day. Oh well... will just have to ask for something else! I will pick this up at the store tomorrow, and the mini skinny has to be shipped to me because its not available at the store - I guess if I waited till Friday it would have been, but Im going tomorrow. I'll post pictures when I get both of them. I think they'll be cute used together in just about any bag, or maybe I can try to just run out of the house with the wristlet sometimes rather than bring a big bag (I dont think I can do it, but maybe I'll give it a try!!)

I can't wait to see, Donnalyn. I think I will live vicariously through you for awhile. :yes:I especially love the little mini sig/floral skinny. It will match perfectly with the tote that I am NOT buying.:P

I can't wait to see, Donnalyn. I think I will live vicariously through you for awhile. :yes:I especially love the little mini sig/floral skinny. It will match perfectly with the tote that I am NOT buying.:P

Haha -how much you wanna bet??!! I actually have been wanting the scarf of that print since last year, but now that I realize ponytail scarves are much easier to work with, I wont be getting the floral scarf, so I had to have something from that floral collection!

LMAO!! I can't leave the house without taking EVERYTHING in my bag with me, cause you just never know!! I might get a hang nail, need to write a check because the debit card doesn't work etc........ Might as well just bring the kitchen sink with me all of the time :lol:

The mini skinny (I'm predicting) will fly away and become rare--- it's a great piece with fanatastic detail!!! I'm ordering it soon so I don't miss out!