My cat!! (and my glace cherry blenheim too!!)

RascalCat

Supernatural Addict
Apr 5, 2008
hee hee - it arrived today. :love:

to quote hubs "if i ever see another mulberry enter this house again i will scream" :roflmfao: he was fine after a sit down and cold compress though... :girlsigh:

Attachments

• 23042008789.jpg
    23042008789.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 23042008775.jpg
    23042008775.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 23042008772.jpg
    23042008772.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 169
attachment.php

Oh RAscal - that bag is TDF!!!! So is you cat!!! So glad you got that bag!

Oh and thanks for posting the pics of the GRovesnor!!! Does look like a nice and comfy bag!

Love the colour of this bag, and it looks so cute! Perfect for going out.

Your Kitty looks lovely, whats it called? I'm desperate to get a Cat but DH says no :tdown:

Congrats on the fab new bag!

Thanks riffraff! he is sweet (well except when he brings mouse-like presents!)

Kroquet - aww thanks hun ! I am totally gaga over the colour must admit! You are welcome re grosvenor! i was taking some pics and thought of your question from yesterday so thought it might be helpful! just holler if you want to see different angels/inside etc...:tup: It is comfy and holds a truck load!

Your Kitty looks lovely, whats it called? I'm desperate to get a Cat but DH says no :tdown:

Thanks - the cat is called Rascal (and he has an older brother - scamps). They are now 10 years old and they have been just fabulous. :love:

Rascal - the cat & the bag are both gorgeous! The glace colour is so lovely, congrats.
God, if my DH screamed every time a new Mulberry came in the house, he'd have lost his voice long ago....

Awww,I know this is a thread about your bag (which is beautiful by the way!!) But your cat!!! He looks so cute!! Is he into tummy tickles?? Ted rolls over like that,but if you try and tickle his tummy,he turns into Godzilla!!!

Oh Cat I feel so bad for you, because every woman deserves a cat. Try asking again, then when he says no, pout very sweetly for a few days. :crybaby:Mope around and play it real good and see if that works. Did on my gullible DH and now he loves the kitty Carson. Plays with him every morning before he goes to work! Best of luck to you!:tup::tup:

Oh Cat I feel so bad for you, because every woman deserves a cat. Try asking again, then when he says no, pout very sweetly for a few days. :crybaby:Mope around and play it real good and see if that works. Did on my gullible DH and now he loves the kitty Carson. Plays with him every morning before he goes to work! Best of luck to you!:tup::tup:

my husband said no but i got one anyway. He didn't notice for a day but it wasn't as easy to hide as a bag.