Crackled Patent Calfskin Flap Bag w/ puzzle quilting

I ADORE the puzzle quilting!! I think it's so adorable and unique, I love both, but I think I'd rather have the black... possibly with SH if that is available?? Love love love it either way though!! If you REALLY want the red though, why not continue your search? Unless it's absolutely impossible to find and you've tried everything... why settle for any less than what you want the most? :smile:

Since I did not care for the quilted vinyl line, I am interested in the puzzle bags.

Do the flaps come in different sizes? What are the prices?

I have a black patent classic jumbo flap so wondering if they are too similar.

Isn't there a tote size as well & how much is that? Thanks.

Hey! I know that some colors come in two sizes, just called small and regular size I think - at least that's what the lady told me. It's about half the size of the regular one and looks really similar to the east/west bags.

I don't know how much it would be in the US but here in sydney the regular sized ones are priced at 4040 and the smaller ones at about 3090.

I don't think it would look similar to the patent classic jumbo flap at all. it's such a ridiculously good looking bag.. i'm still debating whether to get the red or black tho. it's such a hard toss up!

I'm planning on buying the new puzzle quilted flap bag from the spring-summer 08 collection. It comes in red and it's gorgeous. Unfortunately they're sold out here in sydney so i just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the black one.

Be really great too if anyone has modelings pics w/ this beauty!

xx

i just rang chanel and the bag u looking for its in sydney store now :girlsigh:

small tote is USD2325

i saw the red in person in barcelona and it's gorgy! but the blue they got was def darker than the royal blue we're supposed to be getting in the US...so strange!

i got the navy blue patent puzzle one from heathrow terminal 3 last week. they have four instock after i bought mine.

it's 1336 pounds duty free in the airport and 1570 pounds in retail.

I had my name on a waiting list for a blue puzzle tote for 2 months and my SA sent it yesterday. I can't wait to see it, should be here in a day or so.