Anyone up for a *PARTY*?

DivasDare

MJ Obsession...
Dec 20, 2007
What a name for a new ZC on steroids. I love the color, but the strap, I don't think so. What do you think?

_5612911.jpg

_5611893.jpg

MARC JACOBS Party Clutch :party:

Hot pink hue defines a slender clutch styled with two front flap pockets secured by logo-detailed goldtone push-lock closures.
Zip top.
Exterior front zip pocket.
Interior pocket.
Dimensions: 8"W x 4"H x 1/2"D; 7" strap drop.
Textile lining.
Kangaroo leather.
[*]Made in Italy
$550.00

(Source - Nordstrom)

it's different and interesting, that's for sure. that strap seems like it was added on as an afterthought.

i feel like this is how it went down in the design room:
designer #1: okay, so we need one more bag for the spring line.
designer #2: i dunno. all i know is that i'm hungry, tired, and i really want to go home, so i can change to go out to tenjune tonight, so let's hurry this up.
designer #1: fine. well...here, why don't we just take the cecilia strap and attach it to the zc. it can be like a cute little neon pouch! do you love it?! i'm a genius!
designer #2: yes, i freakin' love it. now, draw it up, submit it, and let's go already.
marc: it's cuuuuttte! approved! :nuts:

anyway! i'm bored right now, can't you tell? :lol: i think i'd just end up taking it off and using it as a regular zc. the only bad part about that is, the hole on the zipper tab where the strap connects to would be there and it's pretty noticeable.

it's different and interesting, that's for sure. that strap seems like it was added on as an afterthought.

i feel like this is how it went down in the design room:
designer #1: okay, so we need one more bag for the spring line.
designer #2: i dunno. all i know is that i'm hungry, tired, and i really want to go home, so i can change to go out to tenjune tonight, so let's hurry this up.
designer #1: fine. well...here, why don't we just take the cecilia strap and attach it to the zc. it can be like a cute little neon pouch! do you love it?! i'm a genius!
designer #2: yes, i freakin' love it. now, draw it up, submit it, and let's go already.
marc: it's cuuuuttte! approved! :nuts:

anyway! i'm bored right now, can't you tell? :lol: i think i'd just end up taking it off and using it as a regular zc. the only bad part about that is, the hole on the zipper tab where the strap connects to would be there and it's pretty noticeable.
:P:lol:
You're dialogue is exactly what I thought too... we need one more bag... so hey lets kill a kangaroo and add a strap! Sad

I saw that at Nordies and was thoroughly unimpressed. I just can't see anyone actually using the cheap nylon strap to carry such a beautiful ZC. :s

Sorry but I would be afraid to wear it in public for fear of a mugger snatching it off.

^^Hahaha! I love your theory., tadpole. It totally makes sense. When you're tired and hungry, you come up with the weirdest stuff. :wtf: Btw, I'm not really up for a Party...I'd rather spend my $$ on a regular ZC.

i would have loved to have this if that ugly strap wasn't attached to it. i was thinking about getting it and just taking the strap off, but when i went to the store i saw that the strap actually doesn't detach. well it does but only on one side. then you still would have the strap hanging :yucky: and not to mention the big hole like tadpolenyc mentioned. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the color. i wanted something in this color so i settled for the coin pouch.

ouch, I must have weird taste, but I totally love this, the nylon strap would make this bag so practical for every day use/ going out at night/ traveling etc.

Is it really made from kangaroo leather? :confused1: Anyway, an SA at Nordy's tried it on and it looked cute on her. She said that she didn't like big bags and she liked that she could put this on her shoulder when she had her toddlers.

ouch, I must have weird taste, but I totally love this, the nylon strap would make this bag so practical for every day use/ going out at night/ traveling etc.

Not weird, different, unique, one who sets the standards... But for me it looks like an easy invitation to crime... but I am a fradie cat.