question for mulberry london

eviemarie

May 26, 2007
Hi Mulberry,

I live in Stratfor Upon Avon. There is a jewlery shop that used to sell Mulberry bags but stopped selling them as the word on the street was that mulberry wants the bags sold where you can get the clothes is this true??
I really can not understand why nobody in Stratford sells mulberry as there is loads of people carrying them.

Thanks for your help.

Bumping for Mulberry London.

Maybe i should work for Mulberry as there is a shop in Stratford called Nuha an she selling hanbags Paul Smith, Armani an a few other i was speaking to the lady who owns it called Nuha and she would like to stock mulberry an asked me to find out what she needs to do.

Can you help i am sure i will regret helping her when i have no money casuse i have spent it all on bags. But i have all her Paul smith not keen on the armani an got a few of her other bags too....

Hi Eviemarie,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I've looked into this for you and we did formerly sell to a store in Stratford, but alas, no longer... Thank you very much for the new store information, I will pass it on to our sales team.

Love,
Mulberry