Discontinued Style Klara - Is $1050 good price on eBay?

pavlovakitty

I love tPF
O.G.
Mar 26, 2007
Dear LV lovers,
I have been wanting to get my hands on the Klara and have not had any luck. There is one currently selling one eBay, a brand new one for $1050, do you think that's a good price? I am not sure how much it was selling for at the shops. Does anyone know.
Thanks so much in advance.

it sounds like a good deal .. I think the mono canvas one was around $1900 here when first released??? I have the lambskin one and don't use it as I find the straps don't stay on my shoulder and the opening is really narrow and scratches my hands:yes:

it sounds like a good deal .. I think the mono canvas one was around $1900 here when first released??? I have the lambskin one and don't use it as I find the straps don't stay on my shoulder and the opening is really narrow and scratches my hands:yes:

Umm $1900?? :confused1: I purchased my Mono Mizi approx. $1600 or may $1700 only, USA retail around $1500 I think.

It's an okay price, though with the way eBay has been going lately I think you could get it for substantially less. Four months ago it would've been an excellent price though :yes:

I got it in Let-trade for $930 in awesome condition and with a dust bag. I thought that was an excellent price. Check let-trade first. i think they have one now for about $980 i think?