My Chloe Babies (Front Pocket, Normal, Mini Paddy & Betty)

olivia56

Feb 16, 2008
Thought I'd update on my Chloe babies, I am done...for now...unless...I get a super deal on a saskia. LOL

I have 3 different sizes of paddy, so maybe it can be as a reference on sizes for comparison?

My new baby betty arrived yesterday, love it :heart: However, is she categorized as medium or small satchel? I know there's a large Betty...

p.s. I'm going to bring my Front Pocket Paddy on a trip this Friday, I am heading to Poland, Czech & Hungary, and will be celebrating our wedding anniversary there :love: Should I bring more than one?

o-tpf.gif

Oh you have the such a pretty collection, I think my fave is the front pocket, I'd love on of these. I think this is def the bag you should take away with you. I was going to take two when I went away recently but decided as I could only have one piece of hand luggage that I wouldn't risk putting one in my suitcase,u just never know and oh can u imagine if something happened-the heartbreak!

Fab collection!

What a diverse and AMAZING collection. It's perfect..
I would only bring more than one chloe as long as you are carrying it with you in a carry-on.
I also would not risk putting any one of those beauties in a suitcase.

Thank you ladies! :heart:

Oh you have the such a pretty collection, I think my fave is the front pocket, I'd love on of these. I think this is def the bag you should take away with you. I was going to take two when I went away recently but decided as I could only have one piece of hand luggage that I wouldn't risk putting one in my suitcase,u just never know and oh can u imagine if something happened-the heartbreak!

Fab collection!

Front Pocket paddy will be my carry-on purse, I think I will stick my dslr camera in there too (it's going to be very heavy:sweatdrop:). I will cry if something happens to them, especially we can't lock our suitcases anymore. I'll just bring 2 other non-chloe bags then :smile:

ooo the mousse kills me. I have had a tough relationship with Mousse... I obsess over it, then I actually have the chance to buy it- and I give it up for something else. I swear I will have a Mousse someday.

Fabulous collection! You did really REALLY good - LOL! And I took another Chloe in my suitcase. I didn't even sweat it but I also could have stuck a smaller one inside the larger one just for the plane. Taking just one has to be the easiest way, though. Who knows? Maybe they sell them somewhere in one of those countries and you would need room in your luggage???

Fabulous collection! You did really REALLY good - LOL! And I took another Chloe in my suitcase. I didn't even sweat it but I also could have stuck a smaller one inside the larger one just for the plane. Taking just one has to be the easiest way, though. Who knows? Maybe they sell them somewhere in one of those countries and you would need room in your luggage???

I've checked, all 3 countries I'm going to doesn't have Chloe boutiques. I think DH knows it, that's why he picked them. LOL

OMG..you made really good choices...and what in the word is the two-toned one..I saw one a couple of years ago but I am now in love...crap, one more thing to stalk!!!

P.S. Happy Anniversary!!!!!

FABULOUS COLLECTION!!! All your bags are gorgeous, congrats! I would definitely take another one just in case. Take the teal its SUCH a BEAUTIFUL COLOR. Have great trip!

Such a great, diverse collection :smile:

If you did take more than one you'd have to be careful with the one in your suitcase. Imagine if the case went missing! It would have to be one you could buy again if it did get lost....