SAKS Beachwood inventory.

camelotlady

Jul 3, 2007
I usually don't shop there because the inventory is not great. But today they had tons of mechandise. Ok, feeble mind, go to work:

caviar east /wests [last year's] in beige and black with gold hardware
black and brown jumbo hybrids with mad. locks and chain handles
white and black medium cavair classics with gold hardware, lot of inventory on those.
black caviar jumbo
woc's black, brown
black lamb timeless clutch
white distressed clutch with turn lock that stuck up [kinda like some of the sa's there:upsidedown:]
lady braid small flap bags [10", I think] in black and red
gold and silver icons bags
pst in beige
gst in white
2 bags with the square quilting
bowler bag in beige caivar. soft leather handles, cc on front.
black and gold reissues in the 225 size...I forgot the color of the hardware on those...
the long 'east/west' looking clutches in black and blue patent, price $1995, if that helps
puzzle bags in black and blue patent
those cute credit card holders in lots of colors, including pink and orange
also a camilla cc holder in black patent
that's all I can retain:love:

I
stunning black bags, one of which I really want to get with my gc. I couldn't find them in the reference section and the sa couldn't find the name. They were both distressed with quilting that look braided, but not the sombrero.
Prices and numbers:
Small P36453 PO219 $1950
Large hobo, with almost fold over effect on top P36459 Y02419 $2795. Both bags had small cc's on zipper. If anyone has any info, please let me know.

Thanks for the update camelotlady! And did you really say that you saw a black jumbo hybrid? Good grief, I really really really really REALLY want that bag, I have the medium hybrid in white and love it. But unfortunately, I have to behave myself and show some restraint for the moment :crybaby:. I know F&F is this weekend, but does anyone happen to know when the next EGC is planned?

Thanks for the update camelotlady! And did you really say that you saw a black jumbo hybrid? Good grief, I really really really really REALLY want that bag, I have the medium hybrid in white and love it. But unfortunately, I have to behave myself and show some restraint for the moment :crybaby:. I know F&F is this weekend, but does anyone happen to know when the next EGC is planned?
Yep. They have jumbos hybrids in the black and brown. It's really a beautiful bag.:love: I'm deciding between that bag and this stunning black slouchy hobo with quilted braiding. I'm really loving it, but I don't have a photo!:sad: