It's here . . . but my camera won't cooperate!

LanguorousLass

total scarf junkie
Jan 28, 2008
Hi folks -- just wanted to share that my beautiful Amours finally arrived -- it's even prettier than in the listing pics. I may never take it off again!

Alas, my camera will not cooperate. I can take action pics -- but the camera refuses to hand them over to my computer. All I get when I connect the camera via the usual cable is a message saying "Communication error!" So I cannot provide pix right now.

I wanted to share my happiness nonetheless! (If my camera ever gets over its snit, I'll add pix to this thread.)

Hi folks -- just wanted to share that my beautiful Amours finally arrived -- it's even prettier than in the listing pics. I may never take it off again!

Alas, my camera will not cooperate. I can take action pics -- but the camera refuses to hand them over to my computer. All I get when I connect the camera via the usual cable is a message saying "Communication error!" So I cannot provide pix right now.

I wanted to share my happiness nonetheless! (If my camera ever gets over its snit, I'll add pix to this thread.)
This happened to me once with my camera... I finally realized that it wasn't plugged in to the computer!! Also be sure that the connections are "seated" properly.

Congratulations on your scarf!!!